Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mazerati

Chatty Member
She might do. Apparently there’s going to be a reveal shortly.

Has anyone seen the Lisa Potter Dixon ad for GHD?!?!? OMG. The state of her hair AFTER she has used the styling tools!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Don't know who she is and though she may not have intended it i found it kind of relatable. Was watching with sound off tho'!

Mazerati

Chatty Member
Hi all. I put this is in the beauty thread but I thought I'd ask here too. There's an offer of HIFU treatment near me for £69. Has anyone had it? Did it make a difference? Should I trust an offer so cheap???

cholulamare

Chatty Member
Part of my previous post was moved to the support section of the forum by mods (understandably to provide a response) so I just wanted to re-add the part that is relevant to the discussion on this thread:

It's a tricky one as everyone has different lines and for many any comments about someones appearance crosses it. But when you make your living by broadcasting your image it's pretty hard to say any talk of appearance is off-limits especially when lots of the conversation is more about being deceitful with their image.

We have very clear lines that no abusive or hateful messages are allowed. It's important to report these and we always deal with them. As a mod one of the most frustrating things is vague complaints that some threads went too far, if they did you need to report them then and there so we can deal with it.
Respectfully, what is considered 'abusive' or 'hateful' is subjective, so I don't know how clear that line can be? The down side of using this forum is that there are posts elsewhere that play into Sali's narrative about 'dragging sites', even if she has not been subject to abuse on her own threads, which is frustrating. There's obviously much worse stuff on Twitter that is actually being directed at people, but still.

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Altruist is fine, can be stingy around the eyes. Its nothing on the nice korean ones for the face, but full props to being incred value per ml. It can take some time to absorb, not one for a rush doing makeup in the morning

Skiddidlydaddle

Chatty Member
She was married to Ant McPartlin for years, used to be in a band kind of like Steps and apparently in the intervening years has been working as the makeup artist for Strictly Come Dancing. You will defo know her if you saw her, shes been in the papers a lot over the years due to Ant.

Minniemousesshoes

I don't mean palazzo pants. I mean relaxed parallel trousers. God, I had a pair from Warehouse that I lived in and adored in about 94.

I had some then too - despite being a 5'2" short legged short arse - and some spotty M&S ones that I still have somewhere in the hope i'll fit back in to them.

(and it's too late now but "recast" in my original post was supposed to be "Tevas" - hiking sandals which are all over the place, either branded or just he style)

Aude

VIP Member
The thing that she gives as an example of what bothers her most, the lies here, isn't even a lie. It may be an incorrect opinion but that's not the same thing. Saying someone seems like the sort of person who is shitty to waiters about someone who is always fantastically polite and generous to all serving staff, shop staff etc. is in no way a lie.
I know! Curiouser and curiouser.