Sali Hughes #20 Private Sali, always on parade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali is an objectively good looking woman. It is a bit ageist to mention her being middle aged. And her body type isn't going to cater to everyone, there's nothing she can do about that.

However, I still can't get my head around influencer culture

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To just post endless selfies, desperate for the likes and self soothing comments is so hideously vain. If she is dipping the toe in for a career revamp she really needs to think again. Nothing about any of her shots says natural, effortless, cool, they are all just so staged and awkward I feel slightly embarrassed for her.

you know shill is the career she is choosing due to the constant tagging, pass agg #AD stuff. If not, why not just post your photo with no brand tagging. If people ask in the comments, say it once, don’t tag the brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah, this explains it.

OF COURSE “I can only dimly recall lying in my Harley Street hospital bed afterwards”

She couldn’t just say hospital bed, could she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ah, this explains it.

OF COURSE “I can only dimly recall lying in my Harley Street hospital bed afterwards”

She couldn’t just say hospital bed, could she?
If this in the print edition? If so, someone's been telling porkies

That’s good writing (always with The Smiths T-shirt).

Related to, but not in any way saying this is true of SH because she does have a tiny frame, I have read elsewhere from the be-boobed who are trying to embrace theirs, that the protestations of pain and posture issues is code for They Make Me Look Fat.

Haha I clocked the Harley St clanger. So vulgar.

Reactions: 6
Who called fashion

Fashion obsessed was she , for decades, perchance?

Pass me the sick bucket Lauren.

Last edited:
Well yes.

Is writing so taxing that you should need a holiday from it? I thought it was cathartic and necessary (not specifically SH just in general this is the myth we’ve all been sold about The Callling)?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.