Sali Hughes #20 Private Sali, always on parade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks - starting a new thread seems like a real faff.

I'm including here a link to the Wiki for the benefit of any newcomers. (I think that was the intention - to include a link at the start of a new thread?)

Who has editing rights?

In theory, couldn’t Henchwoman come on here and delete the lot?

Reactions: 3
I have just caught up on the threads and wanted to say that her IGTV on her reduction surgery is one of the most useful and informative videos she has done in years.

Still, as ever the hypocrite though. I distinctly recall her stating definitively on GTL pre-SHB that she would never go under general for an elective surgery. This was during a convo when the rest of us were talking about nose jobs.

If only I could find the damn comment!!

Reactions: 4
Who has editing rights?

In theory, couldn’t Henchwoman come on here and delete the lot?
Long term tattlers (200+ posts and that have never been warned) have editing rights.

But there's a full history, so if anyone deletes anything or abuses it they can be banned and their edit reverted in a click (y)

1597683881381.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A work colleague was giving away books today at work. They were all proofs. Oh, how I chuckled as I picked up a few. Me, beef-faced incel, once again in possession of some proofs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She looks really good in the latest holiday pic.
But didn't she say she never wore sleeveless tops?

Oh, and I like her sandals - but they're 330 quid ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her latest stories... it’s like she doesn’t want her followers to miss a moment of her holiday.

That's a pic from days ago. Unless she's holding the wall up anew?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Perhaps she changed her mind - about surgery and tops.

My entire wardrobe would change if I got me udders dun.

• Haha
You're right. I always assumed it was because she didn't want to show her arms....but then I have tiny boobs so I guess my wardrobe would change, too, if they became bigger 😉

Reactions: 1

I'm really not a fan of the fugly sandals, have thought that since first seeing them in the airport pic at the start of her holiday - they look like something from the local market but I just *knew* they would be stupidly expensive.

Reactions: 10
She is ABSOLUTELY entitled to change her mind. It would help if she wasn’t so condescending about things to begin with.
Yes, it's very off-putting. Also the way she is so judgemental eg "People who wang on about [X] ..." when it's perfectly acceptable for her to "wang on" about Y

Reactions: 7
I get unappealing underarm cleavage due to the heavy duty bras (trusses) I have to wear to help my big knockers defy gravity. Therefore I rarely go sleeveless. I expect same for La Hughes.

Reactions: 5
Yeah there’s a bit in her pretty honest book where’s she’s talking about sleeveless tops and not being the type to wear them - I am exactly the same - boobs and bras too darn big.

If I had a reduction I would be having a complete wardrobe overhaul - like being able to wear crew neck t-shirts without looking matronly .. (in my opinion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.