Sali Hughes #20 Private Sali, always on parade

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no expert on hypocrisy but...
That thread is SO irritating, there's nothing wrong with that meat for a lot of people - I don't understand why so many felt compelled to reply? Just keep scrolling dickheads.

Also the meals I've had in their sister restaurants have been some of the best I've ever had. They're all in the North West, so not sure why, as a Brighton-dwelling vegetarian, SH feels the need to have an opinion.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone know that Sali’s a vegetarian , I don’t think she’s ever mentioned it.

I love my meat bloody and that food looked delicious ; as a meat eating ozone layer destroyer I resent Sali sticking her nose in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A spider, must be one in particular that she’s fond of but wants to keep anonymous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sali would love Australia. We’ve plenty of fun spiders! 🤣 There’s a pepa pig episode with a friendly spider they don’t air on TV here in case children start thinking all spiders are safe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I can see how posting this:

3B7E291F-9A21-40B2-B750-31987B7AF7AA.jpeg

And getting multiple responses like this:

04E2DBE1-1082-4D89-9EB1-5616FFF0763B.jpeg

... could mess with your head a bit.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
But, imagine posting that picture in the first place hoping for these comments...

I mean I assume that's why she posts these gazey, half mouth open pictures? For people to tell her she is glorious?

And... and! Imagine being the type of person who tells someone you don't know "oooohhh you are glorious" What is the function of this type of action? A moment of glory when you get a response from them?

There is just so much to unpick.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think this holiday bonanza is part of a new social media strategy. I’m guessing she has taken some advice to try to boost her career? There’s a definite shift in style and frequency of posts.

Reactions: 14
Yep def new strategy which will probably be ascribed to boob op - feeling liberated and like a new woman. I think she may move into fashun as well as beauty. Stand by for more vain selfies and OOTDs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.