Sali Hughes #2 Pretty Dishonest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and she's got glasses on today, because it suits. Does she wear contacts the rest of the time or are they readers?

Her IG grid cycle is also now very predictable

Woke Sali -- Bobbi AD Sali -- Vegetarian Sali -- Rescue dog 'the state of it' Sali -- Jumper Sali -- Sweary Sali

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Virgins don't deserve an opinion. Word

Her IG grid cycle is also now very predictable

Woke Sali -- Bobbi AD Sali -- Vegetarian Sali -- Rescue dog 'the state of it' Sali -- Jumper Sali -- Sweary Sali
Don't forget the Don't you dare challenge me! I'm a feminist and have a right to put my #PRGIFTED makeup on in a grubby train Sali

Reactions: 3
Disproportionately pleased with new sweater is an understatement
Virgins don't deserve an opinion. Word

Don't forget the Don't you dare challenge me! I'm a feminist and have a right to put my #PRGIFTED makeup on in a grubby train Sali
If you don’t have a sweatshirt that tells everyone you have secks with the hubbie all the time, did it even happen?

This weekend she’s getting

I 👁 LOVE💜 MY 💁‍♀️ HUBBIES🤴 PEEPEE 🍆

Tattood on her botty. Is a PR gift, you could never afford it. When it’s radio show day she’ll be allowed to have it peeking out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sad sack that I am I looked up the company she got her cray jumper from and I think she designed it herself. It's a customize company. So she sat down and composed that logo herself. I could just. just. just. Maybe just understand if it was a #gift #pr experience but she thought it was a good idea. Having said that no doubt she got the idea of a nostalgia fest for Golden Girls from someone else.

Reactions: 2
Has Madonna’s number one fan not yet wished her Happy Birthday yet ?

Been a fan for decades and decades 😴😴

Reactions: 1
Yes I did custom design this bespoke couture masterpiece. That reminds me of a hilarious statement I want to make about myself and tenuously link to the above ‘gram picture of moi:

Whenever I meet people such as foreign dignitaries, cancer patients, scientists and doctors, they always ask me: can you recommend something to make me as perfect as you? 🙄

I always ask: are you a VIRGIN 🤢

Because if so, there’s no point in us even talking. Actually excuse you, I don’t even want to look at you.

Sad sack that I am I looked up the company she got her cray jumper from and I think she designed it herself. It's a customize company. So she sat down and composed that logo herself. I could just. just. just. Maybe just understand if it was a #gift #pr experience but she thought it was a good idea. Having said that no doubt she got the idea of a nostalgia fest for Golden Girls from someone else.
Lackey Lauren saw it the other day though. Unless she meant she saw it in real life and just wanted everyone to know she'd seen it before them.

Lackey Lauren saw it the other day though. Unless she meant she saw it in real life and just wanted everyone to know she'd seen it before them.
Ooh interesting. Off to do a bit more research. What a productive life I lead.

Well a quick google reveals that slogan did exist pre Sali. I take that particular criticism of her back.

That hurts.

Lord!

It's like when someone you're not particularly bothered about announces a pregnancy/engagement on FB, and underneath someone pips in: "YAS! So happy I can talk about this and no longer have to keep it secret!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She saw it in the shop and didn’t buy it? That’s impossible. She’s only human! Anyone with a little bit of sense can see that this is an objet d’art investment piece.

• Haha
The comments on yesterday’s selfie with the ring light are so good.

One girl says how refreshing the podcast is because it came from intelligent and articulate women. Meanwhile CH and SH are really giving us some food for thought on topic of face tanners:

CH: that (tanning) serum means I had to buy new foundation as mine were too Pale.

SH: Yep. Very weird to suddenly discover none of the foundations on your dressing table work

WOW! 👏👏👏👏👏👏 Very articulate. Much intelligence on display. Talk more.

Whilst I’m at it - why the need to say it’s refreshing to hear intelligent women? Excuse me? Intelligent women are everywhere. It’s loudmouths like these lot who eclipse the real treasures! It doesn’t do much for the feminist cause.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Disproportionately pleased with new sweater is an understatement

If you don’t have a sweatshirt that tells everyone you have secks with the hubbie all the time, did it even happen?

This weekend she’s getting

I 👁 LOVE💜 MY 💁‍♀️ HUBBIES🤴 PEEPEE 🍆

Tattood on her botty. Is a PR gift, you could never afford it. When it’s radio show day she’ll be allowed to have it peeking out
This reminded me of when someone insulted her husband on Twitter and she retweeted with a comment about how good in bed he was.. she is beyond strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This reminded me of when someone insulted her husband on Twitter and she retweeted with a comment about how good in bed he was.. she is beyond strange.
:sick: :sick::sick: Wtaf. Are we all supposed to be incredibly jealous? She is 45 ffs. Not a teenager. Runaway or otherwise.

Has Madonna’s number one fan not yet wished her Happy Birthday yet ?

Been a fan for decades and decades 😴😴
Oooo - she has retweeted a video of her Queen. Am I the only one wondering why Madonna is dressed in a military uniform with an eye patch 🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.