Sali Hughes #2 Pretty Dishonest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's commented asking about Avon being cruelty free which should be interesting as I believe they sell in China

Reactions: 2
Haven’t listened to the podcast, I don’t deserve penance today. I did just look at her instagram post, the sycophants in the comments are something else. Sali inspirational? Really? She is so dishonest about everything.

Haven’t listened to the podcast, I don’t deserve penance today. I did just look at her instagram post, the sycophants in the comments are something else. Sali inspirational? Really? She is so dishonest about everything.
In the comments has she addressed the Avon/ cruelty free thing yet? I haven't looked as like you the gushing makes me feel queasy. On FB one commentator was hoping Lauren and Caitlin would appear on it. The horror.

Reactions: 3
Maybe Lauren will invite Sali & Caroline on Desert Island Discs? Caroline would pick a lot of Duran Duran. Sali would pick tracks that she's always loved at Glastonbury. Did you know she's been to Glastonbury?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe Lauren will invite Sali & Caroline on Desert Island Discs? Caroline would pick a lot of Duran Duran. Sali would pick tracks that she's always loved at Glastonbury. Did you know she's been to Glastonbury?
Glastonbury , was she there ? Did that @Charlotte Tilbury make up last all weekend in the Yurt and at the Vegetarian Tent while she stood in her @Grenson’s and held her @HillandFriends bag.

Word.

Hang on , how does this podcast thing work to get one to No1?

Last week MoD was number one on her first birth podcast and now Avon Sali is taking the prime spot , is it related to IG?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That's a terrible graphic isn't it.

I guess if you take an interest in beauty it's nothing you haven't heard before. Caroline was v dialled down I thought. Sali really doesn't have an iota of warmth.

Reactions: 1
I'm not arsed about Avon sponsoring her podcast, people have weirder sponsors, as long as she doesn't claim to have loved and used forever. She's not that much older than me and it occupies a pretty nostalgic place in the beauty world I reckon.

Going to listen to Bolshy 1 and Bolshy 2 now 🙄

Oh lol she's liked every single one of the comments under her Instagram podcast ad apart from mine where I very positively and enthusiastically say I'll be listening to the discussion on injectables because I don't think it's use is prominent enough amidst all the expensive slop we're being sold 😁
I noticed that comment! It’s a good question. It’s very mainstream but still not discussed and there’s no denying they work.

If your comment was my number one fave comment, my least fave was:

“OMG two of my fearless heroines in one place! Love you both!💚

I’m not doing down people who draw inspiration from public figures and strong female role models. I’m just sad that these two qualify as ‘fearless heroines.’ I expect they both read that and nod approvingly.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that comment! It’s a good question. It’s very mainstream but still not discussed and there’s no denying they work.

If your comment was my number one fave comment, my least fave was:

“OMG two of my fearless heroines in one place! Love you both!💚

I’m not doing down people who draw inspiration from public figures and strong female role models. I’m just sad that these two qualify as ‘fearless heroines.’ I expect they both read that and nod approvingly.
Jesus Christ, didn’t realise they had the cure for cancer!

Belittling people, getting into arguments and telling people who don't agree with you to duck off/get in the sea (cringe) doesn't make you fearless, just a bit of a knob.

Oh look. She's engaging with CH again. And managing to be know-it-all rude at the same time.
Screenshot_20190815-080228.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can someone tell her that sweary birds thing was a thing over a year ago.

Oh hold up I meant to post that on the CH thread.
They’re practically interchangeable now tho.

Why is her cleavage on display??? 🤮
Oh it's cleavage! I couldn't work out what it was - I thought it possibly was an odd upper arm.
I see Sali is asking for questions on FB - one of the subjects going to be discussed is Beauty during cancer. Mm.

On Instagram today: "I usually have one spray tan each summer, ahead of Glastonbury" 😂😂😂
I used to like her for embracing being pale and not being arsed about tanning 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.