Sali Hughes #2 Pretty Dishonest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to it. It seemed awfully dry and repetitive. Only mildly amusing bit was Sali's love of squaline. Admittedly it was on in the background so I wasn't listening attentively but it largely seemed to consist of people's concerns about ingredients and Sali and Caroline Hirons saying 'well I've never had a problem with that'.
Plus I know she is so keen on there being 'no BS' but are they ever really going to bite the hand that feeds? Eg Sali's complete silence over the Drunk Elephant thing. I just don't trust motives a lot of the time when money is involved.

Reactions: 5
I remember Hirons ranting on the SHB forum about some troll that was giving her tit who was also a member of SHB. Sali had to intervene as CH was demanding the troll be doxxed.
I use the word troll loosely as it is totally possible it was just a woman with a differing point of view to CH.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I remember Hirons ranting on the SHB forum about some troll that was giving her tit who was also a member of SHB. Saki has to intervene as CH was demanding the troll be doxxed.
I use the word troll loosely as it is totally possible it was just a woman with a differing point of view gym CH.
Please remember that Caroline is not hostile and doesn’t like confrontation ✌😉🤔😊😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On Instagram today: "I usually have one spray tan each summer, ahead of Glastonbury" 😂😂😂
I used to like her for embracing being pale and not being arsed about tanning 🙄
She has only been twice. Utterly shameless and shallow, she needs a good look in the mirror. Chances are she might not recognise herself though.

Haven’t listened to the podcast, probably wont. The thought of her regurgitating ‘all she did for Carey’ knocks me sick. Also if she starts dropping Avon into her Guardian column surely they need to do something. The column is a fricking joke these days.

Reactions: 4
On Instagram today: "I usually have one spray tan each summer, ahead of Glastonbury" 😂😂😂
I used to like her for embracing being pale and not being arsed about tanning 🙄
Ah, so usually = twice. Didn't know that.

Long since must equal three or more.

Now all her long since quotes make sense.

Reactions: 7
Also...so she's used a fake tanning serum and now has to use a different foundation shade. After being so sniffy in the past about beauty SAs wanting to "warm you up", it's now goals apparently.

Reactions: 2
I remember Hirons ranting on the SHB forum about some troll that was giving her tit who was also a member of SHB. Sali had to intervene as CH was demanding the troll be doxxed.
I use the word troll loosely as it is totally possible it was just a woman with a differing point of view to CH.
Woah!! When did that happen??? Did CH publicly demand that the member be doxxed??

Woah!! When did that happen??? Did CH publicly demand that the member be doxxed??
3/4 years ago, she appeared on a thread, stated that someone on said thread had been trolling her and demanded details be revealed, Sali had to publicly state that no info would be given out about SHB members and CH post was deleted.

3/4 years ago, she appeared on a thread, stated that someone on said thread had been trolling her and demanded details be revealed, Sali had to publicly state that no info would be given out about SHB members and CH post was deleted.
Facking hell.

And it "gives her life"

I mean, where does she work where she can't wear what she likes?

It's also great to know about how sexual she is. She just loves sex. Anyone who doesn't simply cannot be trusted.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I can wear what I like cos noones going to see me, but I’ll just post this out to my 100k followers so you can all see how nonchalantly quirky cool i am.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Loves sex loads. Known about it forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.