Sali Hughes #18 No valid criticism, just endless speculation about her height and glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hot pink mini has arrived. First go...No visible instant lift anywhere but I did have it on the first setting so maybe need to go higher? I suppose it's actually supposed to be a gradual progression so will keep reporting back.
I’m letting mine charge up for 12 hours first , I’m a rule follower by nature 😇, I’ll be on it tomorrow first thing .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This can live here for posterity and context.

I can't see her tongue though - her mouth isn't open wide enough?
Look closely at her mouth. She doesn’t stick her tongue out but you can deffo see the flash of yellow! 🤢

If you REALLY want a glimpse of the yellow tongue, watch her Estée Lauder foundation video on IG.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Look closely at her mouth. She doesn’t stick her tongue out but you can deffo see the flash of yellow! 🤢

If you REALLY want a glimpse of the yellow tongue, watch her Estée Lauder foundation video on IG.
I think I'll pass, thanks.

That's not a good look!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That vid felt horribly intimate. Even Olympians work out vids dont make u feel like your in some AI dirty film

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I tried to watch the video with Marcia, but even 5 minutes seemed too long. I guess I prefer her in shorter clips 🚲.
You can tell these two have a genuine friendship!
- My great friend Sali who I've known for 2-3 years. :rolleyes:
- No, it's much longer than that. 4 years. 🤦‍♀️

That vid felt horribly intimate. Even Olympians work out vids dont make u feel like your in some AI dirty film
:LOL:
Tour de France - Petite Mort Edition

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tbh I don't care what colour her tongue is. But what happened to "I never exercise"?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.