Sali Hughes #18 No valid criticism, just endless speculation about her height and glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was before she saw how much she could get for flogging Pelotons.

Allegedly.
(Not that it matters, but the pro and keen cyclists dont rate peletons as much as the competitor brand - it's just slick branding)

Reactions: 3
This from her IG comments is so baffling. Does she now use "glow" interchangeably to mean actual glow, ie something more luminous, and looking more tanned? Can't decide if she's being disingenuous or really struggles that much to find the correct words.

Saw that Becca invisible foundation on an email, looks like a gimmick to me (from someone who wore Natural Collection clear mascara as actual mascara as a teenager)
I am thinking gimmick too. They talk about it absorbing oil, so I asked if it was more geared towards younger skin rather than drier, more mature skin, and they came back with some cut and paste reply about how it's for absolutely ALL skins. OK

ONE FOR POSTERITY!

Gone to the same place as "I NEVER use eye cream, COMPLETE waste of money" and "I ALWAYS wear heels".
It's the risk you take when you are addicted superlatives and absolutes

(Not that it matters, but the pro and keen cyclists dont rate peletons as much as the competitor brand - it's just slick branding)
All show and no substance. I have an Assault bike. Zero bells and whistles and it will kick your ass

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why would her tongue be yellow , have I missed the explanation ?
Poor oral hygiene. Clearly doesn’t give her tongue a good scrub. Other suspects it is due to the builder’s tea she insists on drinking.

I don’t care WHY her tongue is dirty, I just wish she wouldn’t flash her dirty mouth at us!

• Haha
I used an eye cream for a bit in my 20s (lol, i know) and I got a milia. Steered clear of them since

Reactions: 1
I gave up eye creams a couple of years ago. I just use my regular skincare and it's fine.

SHE PAID, alright?

😀
I saw a rash of new Pelotons on IG recently, I'm highly suspicious about very favourable terms/'peppercorn' prices in exchange for IG appearances

I'm surprised at Ms Woke after the fuss made over the infamous "sexist and dystopian" Peloton ad last Christmas with the controlling husband.

Reactions: 6
I don't bother with them. I protect my eyes from the sun and at the age of 36 they are only slightly softer than they were so meh, I don't they do anything. Drinking water and actually getting sleep (hard in these anxious times) make the biggest difference to my eyes.

I saw a rash of new Pelotons on IG recently, I'm highly suspicious about very favourable terms/'peppercorn' prices in exchange for IG appearances

I'm surprised at Ms Woke after the fuss made over the infamous "sexist and dystopian" Peloton ad last Christmas with the controlling husband.
Oh yeah, I saw the ad. Gross.

Aren't pelatons just a massive status symbol? I can workout in my house, get a right sweat on, for free with no equipment (and no orgasm face either....sorry to disappoint). So cycling and posting that, it's just to show off I'm sure.

Also I've just seen this in the grauniad. It really couldn't be a more vacuous piece of nonsense to try to make us still buy products despite possibly having better things to do in a bloody pandemic. I really hate all the "look good for zoom" articles out there, from what I can see my makes colleagues give zero fucks and barely even wash, yet I'm supposed to be putting on mascara when I've but left the house in 12 weeks. Nah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Eye cream, I have a few but I don't think that they do anything. In 'Pretty Honest' she talks about them just being more expensive moisturiser but now raves about DE C-Tango (prised from my cold dead hands).

I am going to stop buying them. My NuFace came today too, it is also on a 12 hour charge like AmberSpyglass.

Reactions: 5
Spoiler alert: If you get your sense of worth from your appearance, you're in for a rude awakening

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.