Sali Hughes #18 No valid criticism, just endless speculation about her height and glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she is. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s so funny ... sex face !!! I think she looks very pretty with her hair back. Suits her so much

Another thought from me... How many of us has bought a nu face this weekend?
I was tempted to but reading all the comments about migraines made me wonder about myself as I v occasionally get the most stupid condition where my masseter muscles spasm continuously. Itā€™s incredibly painful and debilitating and wonder if it would stimulate them? Itā€™s like my face is going to the gym and left the body at home. Took ages to get diagnosed. Thankfully Valium stops it šŸ˜šŸ¤Ŗ

Canā€™t stop watching either. Why did we ever think her Videos stilted and wooden? Sheā€™s a natural. šŸ„µšŸ˜‚

She does look very pretty there and incredibly young.
I thought so too. Prettily flushed. She looks better with hair back - better than ā€˜rats tailsā€™ as my mom would say.

Reactions: 2
I mostly lurk on this board and it's been a long time since I posted but I just wanted to say me too! I've just purchased a NuFace Mini on Look Fantastic with their 21% discount code (I got the email today with the secret code). I have been wanting one for a while but I've been well and truly influenced by Tattle!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I have some old metal fillings and don't get any twinges from them when using NuFace.

Although I only use the NuFace on my lower face, during lockdown when I was overdue my regular Botox appointment I used it for a little while on my forehead. I found that it was less pleasant to use on the forehead. Presumably because there's less padding there. I could feel the current a bit (which I don't on the lower face) so had to add more gel which was then getting into the hair line. You can lower the current (I always have it on maximum) which might have helped if I'd remembered.

It hasn't ever triggered a migraine with me but I can see how it might if used around the eyes by someone susceptible.

On migraines, I went through a stage a few years ago of getting them quite frequently. I'm pretty sure the cause was a type of sweetener I was using (sucralose, marketed as Splenda). Before I'd worked out the cause (and stopped using the sweetener) my GP advised that as soon as I feel a migraine starting to take 3 x 300mg soluable asprin. I don't know if that's a well-known tip but I found it stopped the migraine from developing.
My GP shared that with me and it does make a massive difference to the headache developing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look fantastic have an ā€œexclusive vip saleā€ on, code SECRET expires I think tonight? Anyone looking could see if nuface was ok and it worked for them?
i got that email - thought it was for last night and that it expired this morning??! šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just to say you have well and truly #influenced me and I have bought a NuFace mini #notanad #boughtwithmyownhardearnedcash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She doesnā€™t brush her tongue, either. It looked yellow. If youā€™re going to flash us the inside of your gob, Sali, at least do us the basic courtesy of engaging in good oral hygiene!
It's all that "bricklayer's" tea she drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if all the ā€˜I bought thisā€™ and ā€˜I paid for thatā€™ while tagging the brand in is her way of touting for business. Yes, I do think she is that person. Wish she would get a paid partnership offer from a tongue cleaner :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The peloton and coffee stories šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø This constant 'I bought it' bollocks, they have brought it on themselves because of the years of not disclosing stuff. Poor them, they have to disclose #advert #pressgift #prgift #advertorial #practicallyeverythingIhaveinstagrammedbeforewasgifted. Their work gives them incredible access to products before the rest of us. We don't mind that at all, we just want honesty. Is that too much to ask
Also, she can say she bought it herself, but did she receive a discount and if so, what level? Did she pay the same price as us mere mortals would have to? Iā€™m not so sure. If so, is it an advert after all? So many questions!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if all the ā€˜I bought thisā€™ and ā€˜I paid for thatā€™ while tagging the brand in is her way of touting for business. Yes, I do think she is that person. Wish she would get a paid partnership offer from a tongue cleaner :sick:
Nah. It's passive aggression. she doesn't like doing it so she names everything.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.