Sali Hughes #18 No valid criticism, just endless speculation about her height and glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I buy the Nuface gel. I used aloe vera once and it burned my face

Did anyone see the video of Sali on her peleton in her stories?
Oh wow. Looked it up and wish I hadn’t. Did she really sit there staring at her image in the camera faking her O face. The moment where she bites her lip made me want to hurl. Maybe she’s looking for an opening to sell eye soap after that performance. :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yikes! just the sensation of burning or any actual skin damage?
Oh no, it just turned red! Settled down the next day after I'd used some Clarins SOS. I'd be wary of using aloe vera gel on ones face if sensitive but maybe it was just me.

Reactions: 2
I never knew aloe vera sensitivity was a thing! I'm v sensitive with allergies and eczema and my skin loves it. Applied some straight from the fridge yesterday after getting sunburnt (through Clinique SPF 50 mineral fluid :mad:) and it was bliss.

On a lip tip - Lipstick Queen 'Medieval' is a pretty good red and might suit a lot of people, it is a kind of sheer slick as opposed to a thick red. In fact I am going to dust mine off.
YES! I actually used this one up! Also Lipstick Queen Thriller (crayon like) AND Korres Wild Rose balm. And about 10 other lip sticks/balms/glosses - all variations on the same colour. Yes, I have a problem. No, I'm not sorry.
ewjsu5bk5f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I never knew aloe vera sensitivity was a thing! I'm v sensitive with allergies and eczema and my skin loves it. Applied some straight from the fridge yesterday after getting sunburnt (through Clinique SPF 50 mineral fluid :mad:) and it was bliss.
It’s weird , I don’t react to anything else but when I’ve applied aloe in the past I go scarlet and I can feel the heat where it’s been applied.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
The hooded eyes and pores thing makes me rage. I remember early Sali piously going on about how she would never recommend cellulite cream as it was bogus and cellulite was totally normal. This is correct but her and her ilk have gone on to demonize and promote other supposed faults or aspects of the aging process and sell it as modern feminist empowerment. It's no different from the cellulite/beach body/ thigh gap balls punted by the ghastly women's magazines they all either started out working for or avidly worshipped. Same old tit.

Reactions: 4
It’s weird , I don’t react to anything else but when I’ve applied aloe in the past I go scarlet and I can feel the heat where it’s been applied.
Even weirder.. I intially used a Dr Organic (a Holland & Barrett label) aloe vera gel which felt a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't say 'burning' but along those lines. I now use H&B cheap own brand aloe vera gel which doesn't have that effect at all and suits me perfectly.

There are other cheap - non-aloe vera - gel alternatives on ebay and Amazon and probably from a medical supplies supplier.

The faces she's making are killing me! Make love to the camera! Turn on the wind machine! Now, vogue!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even weirder.. I intially used a Dr Organic (a Holland & Barrett label) aloe vera gel which felt a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't say 'burning' but along those lines. I now use H&B cheap own brand aloe vera gel which doesn't have that effect at all and suits me perfectly.

There are other cheap - non-aloe vera - gel alternatives on ebay and Amazon and probably from a medical supplies supplier.
I’ll try the H+B brand , cheers @Aude😀

Reactions: 1
Did she really sit there staring at her image in the camera faking her O face. The moment where she bites her lip made me want to hurl
It really looks like that's the spot, don't stop. I don't know why this is so hilarious to me :ROFLMAO: 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Cut some aloe off my plant. Peeled it and slimed it on my face. Burned like mad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.