Sali Hughes #18 No valid criticism, just endless speculation about her height and glasses.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have some old metal fillings and don't get any twinges from them when using NuFace.

Although I only use the NuFace on my lower face, during lockdown when I was overdue my regular Botox appointment I used it for a little while on my forehead. I found that it was less pleasant to use on the forehead. Presumably because there's less padding there. I could feel the current a bit (which I don't on the lower face) so had to add more gel which was then getting into the hair line. You can lower the current (I always have it on maximum) which might have helped if I'd remembered.

It hasn't ever triggered a migraine with me but I can see how it might if used around the eyes by someone susceptible.

On migraines, I went through a stage a few years ago of getting them quite frequently. I'm pretty sure the cause was a type of sweetener I was using (sucralose, marketed as Splenda). Before I'd worked out the cause (and stopped using the sweetener) my GP advised that as soon as I feel a migraine starting to take 3 x 300mg soluable asprin. I don't know if that's a well-known tip but I found it stopped the migraine from developing.
I suffer migraines, and my GP recommended this aspirin tip to me too. It doesn’t work every time, but sometimes if I catch it early enough it will knock back the start of a bad headache. I always keep aspirin in the house now. Sometimes there’s no stopping a full on migraine.

Reactions: 3
The peleton video is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages. Why oh why would you post that?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The peleton video is one of the funniest things I've seen in ages. Why oh why would you post that?
It’s not a bit sex-tape like, it’s VERY sex tape like with the bouncing around, sweating and... the face 🙀🙈

I wonder if she was just thinking ‘peloton’ and hasn’t seen it objectively. Can you imagine saying to your friend, erm... your video is a bit #sexface

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Even weirder.. I intially used a Dr Organic (a Holland & Barrett label) aloe vera gel which felt a bit uncomfortable. I wouldn't say 'burning' but along those lines. I now use H&B cheap own brand aloe vera gel which doesn't have that effect at all and suits me perfectly.

There are other cheap - non-aloe vera - gel alternatives on ebay and Amazon and probably from a medical supplies supplier.
Oh lordy, although not tried the gel, Dr Organics moisturiser did me in! Had to get a course of steroids as the reaction was horrendous. Took nearly 2 weeks to heal. Scarred to try anything else from that brand.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh lordy, although not tried the gel, Dr Organics moisturiser did me in! Had to get a course of steroids as the reaction was horrendous. Took nearly 2 weeks to heal. Scarred to try anything else from that brand.
That sounds horrendous😲, won’t be trying that. . Did you tell the brand?

:ROFLMAO: I loved it!
Naturally, she paid for the bike herself and she's even exercising for charity.
Of course she is. 🤣🤣🤣

That’s so funny ... sex face !!! I think she looks very pretty with her hair back. Suits her so much

Another thought from me... How many of us has bought a nu face this weekend?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t stop watching either. Why did we ever think her Videos stilted and wooden? She’s a natural. 🥵😂

Of course she is. 🤣🤣🤣

That’s so funny ... sex face !!! I think she looks very pretty with her hair back. Suits her so much

Another thought from me... How many of us has bought a nu face this weekend?
She does look very pretty there and incredibly young.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh wow. Looked it up and wish I hadn’t. Did she really sit there staring at her image in the camera faking her O face. The moment where she bites her lip made me want to hurl. Maybe she’s looking for an opening to sell eye soap after that performance. :sick:
She doesn’t brush her tongue, either. It looked yellow. If you’re going to flash us the inside of your gob, Sali, at least do us the basic courtesy of engaging in good oral hygiene!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That sounds horrendous😲, won’t be trying that. . Did you tell the brand?
I meant to but didn’t get round to it 🙄. I got my money back tho and showed them the photo of my face. My face was on 🔥. GP was shocked. God, it was awful!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Look fantastic have an “exclusive vip sale” on, code SECRET expires I think tonight? Anyone looking could see if nuface was ok and it worked for them?

The peloton and coffee stories 🤦‍♀️ This constant 'I bought it' bollocks, they have brought it on themselves because of the years of not disclosing stuff. Poor them, they have to disclose #advert #pressgift #prgift #advertorial #practicallyeverythingIhaveinstagrammedbeforewasgifted. Their work gives them incredible access to products before the rest of us. We don't mind that at all, we just want honesty. Is that too much to ask?

Look fantastic have an “exclusive vip sale” on, code SECRET expires I think tonight? Anyone looking could see if nuface was ok and it worked for them?
It works! I have just bought a mini, and some Jason aloe vera gel and I got 21% off. Thank you Grizzlybear - and the rest of you for talking so honestly about your experiences with NuFace. Very excited.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.