Sali Hughes #17 So shady she doesn't need an SPF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali and her cronies are off again on the usual tit. Even without today’s appalling context, this is playground-level whinging. She‘s embarrassing herself by repeatedly inserting her complaints into unrelated conversations. Ignoring our serious concerns ironically just makes her seem incredibly petty.

View attachment 175345

View attachment 175346

View attachment 175347

If that was all that was being said about her why on earth would it bother her?
Come, come Sali and chums, that’s not all we’ve been talking about here, silly — what about

• the p*edo candle,
• the lack of social etiquette on public transport (putting on make up AND littering while telling others off for putting bags on seats),
• the jailbait comment/being groomed by an older man, unreliable narrative/ origin story,
• the ongoing, 🎶 tale as old as time 🎶, grabby influencer #press sample/#kindly gifted/ #clearly connected half-hearted/phoned in beauty column,
• the tweakments and ring light nonsense
• the ridiculous word salad/ludicrous oft-used phrases (whip smart? olfactory onanism? really????) you churn out consistently
• and, more tellingly, the many thoughtful comments on the India/Eric “problem” — or should we not pronounce on that as you, rather suspiciously, haven’t mentioned it either?

(and that’s just the past few weeks)

But sure, Sali, sure — you and you friends should just keep on about our “obsession” with the height (4 comments maybe) and the glasses (couple saying the frames didn’t suit you, couple saying the frames were nice) things, and ignore what people (including lots of former “fans” are actually saying about you.

Lunacy? Really?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I find it shocking how often she refers to people as mental, loony etc. It’s so disrespectful to people who suffer from actual mental illness.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I knew I hadn’t imagine this activity on twitter amongst lots of blue tickers. They certainly didn’t think of the victims when replying to India’s woe is me I’m back to twitter post

Blimey. Well remembered. No the blue tick lot in response to India's tweet came out in droves to reassure her how loved and brave she is and all pretended to know nothing of her 'problem'. When a few people said what the issue was they were told to delete the tweet as it was in bad taste.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s a bit weird, I wonder if she hasn’t seen what’s being said and whoever’s telling her is soft soaping what’s here - like a friend trying to make her feel better vs saying the truth. I mean you can’t imagine going onto Twitter and saying ‘no don’t worry, it’s not your height, they’re just referring to when you threatened to give your friend’s sex offender husband their addresses. All good on the height front’.
That rings true to me. It explains why she makes such odd comments about what's being said here - she's being given a version that plays to her ego and downplays the valid criticism.

Reactions: 9
It just hit me again- did Sali really insert herself into yet another Twitter conversation and then carry out another totally not staged at all conversation with the dog walker and fee bee having a go at Tattle on the same day one of their circle was convicted of child abuse? It beggars belief

I find it shocking how often she refers to people as mental, loony etc. It’s so disrespectful to people who suffer from actual mental illness.
She was called on it before over on IG and she reckons she's being kind. Or words to that effect

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I also don't remember seeing any comments about her wearing glasses to look smart.
Me neither - and there hasn't. I searched. There has never been a comment here that she doesn't need to wear glasses but does so to make herself look clever. Just as there has never been a comment here that she is lying about her height.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sali Hughes #18 Takes instruction from the sea. Just about says it all really.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me neither - and there hasn't. I searched. There has never been a comment here that she doesn't need to wear glasses but does so to make herself look clever. Just as there has never been a comment here that she is lying about her height.
With that in mind, title suggestion:

Sali Hughes #18: You couldn't make it up! Oh, apparently you can.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Sali Hughes #18: FeeBee what about the competition prizes? Was that your responsibility?
(Obvs not a serious suggestion)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sali Hughes #18: Friend of p*edophiles and their enablers. Put that on a candle and smoke it.

Reactions: 13
So. Let’s recap. One of her circle is a convicted child sex abuser & was threatening to come round to our houses (Sali being outraged that there are ‘teachers of children’ in our ranks), all the while planning to profit from a candle celebrating a famous pedophile. Yet she is the victim here. Her moral universe is bankrupt.

Reactions: 28
Sali Hughes 18: As friends are found guilty of fuelling abuse, Sali distracts saying its tattlers being obtuse

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.