Sali Hughes #17 So shady she doesn't need an SPF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, at last some comment from Sali’s crew on Eric Joyce’s conviction for possessing Category A footage of a one-year-old baby being sexually abused. At least, I assume that’s what this refers to? No?
It could be referring to men not putting the toilet seat back down, she didn't write an essay like she did regarding tattle. Was much more precise then.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god talk about distraction techniques. Recent focus on this thread has also been about your friend’s pweirdo husband and you glorifying a pweirdo by selling a candle with him name on. Any comment on that?

Edit - read paedophile for weirdo

• Angry
Reactions: 14
The EJ case is appalling. I can’t imagine anything worse and that poor baby and the other children growing up in wherever. I’m so very sad for them is a massive understatement. If that was my children I don’t think I would recover. Like that lost prophets POS.
God knows why IK is tweeting. I haven’t seen the tweets but maybe she thinks twitter is her friend? Erm, don’t think anyone would be visiting her house soon so maybe it’s all she’s got. Imagine being her and then feel really good that you’re not.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sali and her cronies are off again on the usual tit. Even without today’s appalling context, this is playground-level whinging. She‘s embarrassing herself by repeatedly inserting her complaints into unrelated conversations. Ignoring our serious concerns ironically just makes her seem incredibly petty.

View attachment 175345

View attachment 175346

View attachment 175347

If that was all that was being said about her why on earth would it bother her?
Don't be embarrassed for us. We're not friends with a p@edophile. Keep your shame for those who are.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I also don't remember seeing any comments about her wearing glasses to look smart.
Whatever was written it was during a period of heavy drinking and as such is completely justifiable as per The Excuses for Men Manual. Now in its 73rd edition.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know the Lost Prophet actually ‘did it’ and EJ ‘just’ looked from a spam email (oh really). However it’s beyond anything acceptable and I’d smash his eyes out with my stilettos given half the chance. 🤬

Reactions: 6
Honestly Sali, (maybe it’s not Sali who is DEFINITELY NOT READING HERE today. The Dog Walker? FeeBee? - There’s an unwelcome blast from the past!) you let your friend threaten that her p a e d o partner would come round to our houses, I don’t think you can take the moral highground ever again.

And there’s absolutely no need to feel sorry for me, I haven’t spent 10 years shacked up with an violent alcoholic sex offender. Save your pity for India.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
The examples of the meanness here that Sali and her chums are recycling are hilarious. The faux outrage over her height and glasses. Heaven forbid they ever actually have these staged conversations about stuff regularly discussed here - the p@edophile candle ('It's just a name!'), the Botox use, the insistence on shoehorning bleeping Hersheson's into everything, the non clarity over #ads.
But yes pretend all we discuss is her glasses.
Actually one of them said things are a bit quiet with Sali so we're making stuff up, but they are the same as ever aren't they? Flogging stuff on IG and her column? And yes both of them are very dull.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly Sali, (maybe it’s not Sali who is DEFINITELY NOT READING HERE today. The Dog Walker? FeeBee? - There’s an unwelcome blast from the past!) you let your friend threaten that her p a e d o partner would come round to our houses, I don’t think you can take the moral highground ever again.

And there’s absolutely no need to feel sorry for me, I haven’t spent 10 years shacked up with an violent alcoholic sex offender. Save your pity for India.
Well quite. Bit of an odd time to be remotely judgemental about the relatively innocent goings on here whilst ignoring the absolute shitshow far closer to home.

Reactions: 15
DAF15DEC-C98B-4C95-8551-37363B8B338A.jpeg

Sorry, don’t know if this has been covered before but “Henchwoman” lolz. She’s quite funny. I don’t know who on here originally christened her that but well done, you’ve been noticed.

The rest of her Twitter is attempts at wry observations (which no one replies to) and retweets of Sali & Lauren Laverne. I wouldn’t normally go for her but she said she’s embarrassed for us and really babe, no, don’t even

Reactions: 19
Tonight I cried after putting my young child to bed because people like Eric Joyce exist.

And then people like Sali, Lauren and Feebee exist. On the day he pleads guilty to an unthinkable and disgusting crime, they, his friends, think it's ok to take to Twitter to talk about us being sad losers with no lives.

What.the.duck.

Sali talks about being a victim of tattle, the impact this "bullying" has had on her and her friends lives and mental health.
No doubt much worse than being the victim of child abuse.

She has made me feel ill today with this behaviour.

And the fact that, in my mind, she undoubtedly knew about Ginsberg and the p a e d o connections while selling a candle idolising him makes this all the more unsavoury.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Tonight I cried after putting my young child to bed because people like Eric Joyce exist.

And then people like Sali, Lauren and Feebee exist. On the day he pleads guilty to an unthinkable and disgusting crime, they, his friends, think it's ok to take to Twitter to talk about us being sad losers with no lives.

What.the.duck.

Sali talks about being a victim of tattle, the impact this "bullying" has had on her and her friends lives and mental health.
No doubt much worse than being the victim of child abuse.

She has made me feel ill today with this behaviour.

And the fact that, in my mind, she undoubtedly knew about Ginsberg and the p a e d o connections while selling a candle idolising him makes this all the more unsavoury.
Yes it is horribly upsetting. I have very young relatives and the thought of what Eric Joyce did makes me feel sick and distressed.
The timing of their twitter bantz is pathetic. Teeheeing and giggling over people here calling her Sally? What the duck? (ignoring the fact hardly anyone ever does, no more so than people on IG use it - and when people there do she says 'it doesn't matter - it happens all the time')
I don't expect them to go into details over their p@edophile friend on twitter but surely they could refrain from mocking and judging other people on today of all days? I really don't think people idly gossiping about Sali's height matches up to a man viewing the images that Eric did.
And it certainly is not like hinting to a violent sex offender that she knows where we live.

Reactions: 12
It’s a bit weird, I wonder if she hasn’t seen what’s being said and whoever’s telling her is soft soaping what’s here - like a friend trying to make her feel better vs saying the truth. I mean you can’t imagine going onto Twitter and saying ‘no don’t worry, it’s not your height, they’re just referring to when you threatened to give your friend’s sex offender husband their addresses. All good on the height front’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny how Sali neglects to mention that we've also been discussing the issues with her living with an adult boyfriend at 15, bit close to the bone with current events eh?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it’s Sali who’s a broken person along with India but I don’t feel sorry for either of them.

As for her and her posse using Tattle to deflect away from their association with a child sex offender, it’s sickening.

Then stop bloody bringing it up.

Face it Sali, you love being talked about even if the truth about you being an Influencer and a fairly crap beauty ‘writer’ gets on your tits.

Let it go.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
I think it’s Sali who’s a broken person along with India but I don’t feel sorry for either of them.

As for her and her posse using Tattle to deflect away from their association with a child sex offender, it’s sickening.

Then stop bloody bringing it up.

Face it Sali, you love being talked about even if the truth about you being an Influencer and a fairly crap beauty ‘writer’ gets on your tits.

Let it go.
Yes I think Feebee79 gave the game away. She said it had all gone quiet here so what better than one of their signature conversations (nobody else ever joins in). Sali loves to talk about this place in wry amused tones now about how crazy it all is!!!! They're so obsessed with little old quirky me!!! All they talk about is silly silly things!!!
Any time someone comes up with actual trolling stories on IG or Twitter she weighs in with a 'humourous' and long suffering example of the nonsense she has to put up with!!!
To echo one of them 'I'm embarrassed for them'.

On an actual serious note I hope Tracy Ann Obermann looks into the bizarre cover up of Eric Joyce's story. She is absolutely correct that if it was someone else it would be commented on far more. Maybe more will come out in August at his sentencing?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.