Sali Hughes #17 So shady she doesn't need an SPF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is still so incredibly ridiculous. Call the cops for what? Having an opinion on the internet?
Could've started with her partner instead...
a diversionary tactic to keep the police busy away from Eric?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a great life thanks India, for a start I'm not shacked up with a paedophile so I've got one over you there.
Is IK's daughter still a minor? What are the implications for having a registered sex offender in the house? Man, these people need to do some housekeeping before daring to pass judgment on others

Reactions: 13
These tweets were ridiculous then, even more so now. The "teachers of children" still gets me cackling, but now, you know where I'm going with this.

Call the cops for what?
Making a well off woman uncomfortable resulting in her making less selfies for two days?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But jeez, isn't that p*edo candle hilarious?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Wow, I have to say I thought I was unshockable with regards to these people but this, it's beyond anything. It's one thing calling her on shilling but now we are having to call her on being mates with a child sex abuser. How broken is your moral compass to not realise that is absolutely indefensible?

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Is IK's daughter still a minor? What are the implications for having a registered sex offender in the house? Man, these people need to do some housekeeping before daring to pass judgment on others
Looks like her daughter was 8 in 2012 (from a Guardian article), so she'd be 16 now. I believe she has a health condition too.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I can’t be bothered ranting about these people’s vast hypocrisy and lack of ethics and boundaries anymore. There is a baby at the centre of this, and other abused children. What the hell happened to them?

(Rhetorical, obviously)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
A whole lotta white male privilege going on here. Just look at his face outside the court

I can’t be bothered ranting about these people’s vast hypocrisy and lack of ethics and boundaries anymore. There is a baby at the centre of this, and other abused children. What the hell happened to them?

(Rhetorical, obviously)
The judgement or lack thereof among blue tickers who stand by other blue tickers will be evident now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sali and her cronies are off again on the usual tit. Even without today’s appalling context, this is playground-level whinging. She‘s embarrassing herself by repeatedly inserting her complaints into unrelated conversations. Ignoring our serious concerns ironically just makes her seem incredibly petty.

7B517E59-744A-4F96-86EE-0576C077B0AF.jpeg

DC43BA21-D66A-4D2B-984A-3114B1644CAB.jpeg

BF61DFFA-FE65-4131-9AEB-5E4D13712F3F.jpeg

If that was all that was being said about her why on earth would it bother her?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sali and the dog-walker are the only ones trying to keep this going. Super-awkward.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Sali certainly doesn’t give the impression that today’s guilty verdict has caused her deep concern, whether for the victims or her friend.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't understand because the Instagram rant she did was about how horrible and personal this place supposedly is. Now she's complaining that it's vague and boring? Why can't she stop looking then?

And I thought her hating her first wedding makeup was from her book?

Reactions: 9
It’s what power and money does for you. Gives you a pass for all your crappy behaviour, your nastiness, your crapping on people to get to the top, your horrible law breaking mates you stick up for because they stick up for you and their husbands and wives stick up for you. Your membership of influential circles which close up and protect you when you don’t deserve it. This is what her and her morally repugnant clique represent

Reactions: 10
Well, the old GTL ‘agony aunt’ is clearly an avid tattler...

DD37D990-EED6-4254-B6B5-68656E975D03.jpeg

AFDE2331-7A4B-4166-850B-3AF65A6E329E.jpeg

Surely they’re above all this? Clearly not.

Ah, at last some comment from Sali’s crew on Eric Joyce’s conviction for possessing Category A footage of a one-year-old baby being sexually abused. At least, I assume that’s what this refers to? No?

D1D6ED6D-7137-411D-9E21-CB994BE30469.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't understand because the Instagram rant she did was about how horrible and personal this place supposedly is. Now she's complaining that it's vague and boring? Why can't she stop looking then?

And I thought her hating her first wedding makeup was from her book?
It was. She said she rued the day she picked up the phone.

I also don't remember seeing any comments about her wearing glasses to look smart.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.