Sali Hughes #17 So shady she doesn't need an SPF.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I've just replaced buying lipsticks with buying scented candles. Capitalism owns my soul.’

@cholulamare - I’m thinking of a new candle range, how about ‘Capitalism is Christ’? It can smell like money and Philosykos. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
İf anyone fancies a diversion then have a look at Lauren Luke's Youtube videos. She is very sweet, humble, and creative, and deserves more viewers - she was one of the first after all and wrote the Guardian column before Sali....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘I've just replaced buying lipsticks with buying scented candles. Capitalism owns my soul.’

@cholulamare - I’m thinking of a new candle range, how about ‘Capitalism is Christ’? It can smell like money and Philosykos. 🤣
Money, Philosykos and Maintenance Shags...

*unzips*

⬆ my least favourite Salism 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So, who’d like to speculate wildly with me as to why Sali “had” to get a train to London today. She’s not a commuter, witches!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*beef-faced curtsy* don’t think I have ever been thread title nominated before. I would like to thank Sali for the constant supply of raw material.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That video looks like it was made accidentally, wanted to take a selfie, but pressed the wrong button.
Does the lint add an extra layer of protection?
I’m thinking of a new candle range, how about ‘Capitalism is Christ’? It can smell like money and Philosykos
You can go straight to the Venice Biennale with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm waiting for the tutorial for how to straighten your hair on the train without burning your face mask straps...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That video looks like it was made accidentally, wanted to take a selfie, but pressed the wrong button.
Does the lint add an extra layer of protection
It’s absolutely bizarre. Like she thinks she’s on the credits sequence of CSI: Pandemic. DS Hughes, plucky in the face of plague...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The *unzips* thing makes me cringe with embarrassment every time she (over)uses it

Reactions: 5
"I'M not a commuter". She just had to shoehorn that in. Yes Sali we know you're self employed with 5 jobs 🙄 Wait, is that 6 now that she's the new Clive James ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So, who’d like to speculate wildly with me as to why Sali “had” to get a train to London today. She’s not a commuter, witches!
Well I too got a train today for the first time since March and it did cross my mind that SH might have been travelling for the same reason as I was - to London to get my Botox redone now that aesthetic doctors are allowed to practice again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well I too got a train today for the first time since March and it did cross my mind that SH might have been travelling for the same reason as I was - to London to get my Botox redone now that aesthetic doctors are allowed to practice again.
Unlike you, Sali wont ever own that.

Reactions: 6
I got an email from mine too, which made me think of it 😀.

Trip to Hershesons too, do we think?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.