Sali Hughes #15 Ugg slipper, a red lip, when dressing for Leonard don't let standards slip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder about behind the scenes. When Caroline H was selling her kits on the Friday she took at swipe at others who had ‘announced’ that week. To use her words - we see you. I wonder if this was SH. Coincidence that they both had Dr Dennis pads in their boxes, although I think Carolines box has a bigger size but I am not sure so please correct me if I am wrong. In fairness to Hirons her kits seemed to be a lot more bang for your buck and Sali’s box pales in comparison. Sali must be seething as in her quest to be a journo she has fallen behind the likes of Hirons who I am sure she looks down on. I may be reading too much into it (too much time on my hands) but this post on Sali’s Instagram (last sentence) made me wonder if it was a swipe at everything that went down on Caroline’s sale day with the site crashing etc and loads of people being stressed. I can’t see the same happening on launch day tomorrow for Sali
Ugh, this is the clunkiest wording! Emails aren't being "phased out", surely, they're being sent out in phases? Sali: ever the clear and concise communicator.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She learnt that clear, concise communicative style in journalism school. No wait.... 🙄

And still harping on about the 6 “cruelty free” products... 🐌

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I wonder about behind the scenes. When Caroline H was selling her kits on the Friday she took at swipe at others who had ‘announced’ that week. To use her words - we see you. I wonder if this was SH.
Can I ask, why was CH objecting to this?

Sorry, edited: why was CH objecting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She learnt that clear, concise communicative style in journalism school. No wait.... 🙄

And still harping on about the 6 “cruelty free” products... 🐌
It’s so warped that you can claim that something is cruelty free when it has animal by products that were collected in such a cruel fashion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes why was she objecting, I missed that. Is it the law that only Caroline can flog a box full of products on any given day?
I don't think she was gloating or objecting or anything like that. I just think in the mele of everything that was going on and the success of her box she threw out there that there was a launch announcement at the same time. I don't think we have any idea about what goes on behind the scenes in the beautysphere. I am sure the bitchiness there would put the allegations about these pages to shame.

Also as above - usual suspects getting the cult beauty box.....in my view the coverage is muted I think for a number of reasons not least lockdown and the impact on finances but also because CH gave all her press boxes to the NHS...

Reactions: 3
I don't think she was gloating or objecting or anything like that. I just think in the mele of everything that was going on and the success of her box she threw out there that there was a launch announcement at the same time. I don't think we have any idea about what goes on behind the scenes in the beautysphere. I am sure the bitchiness there would put the allegations about these pages to shame.

Also as above - usual suspects getting the cult beauty box.....in my view the coverage is muted I think for a number of reasons not least lockdown and the impact on finances but also because CH gave all her press boxes to the NHS...
Thanks. Agree that behind the scenes must be brutal. And agree that SH’s launch and the response to it are very muted. And she seems to have given up on the product videos.

All the usual suspects getting the box for free it is “so beautifully curated” , blah bloody blah🙄🙄.

Wonder if she’s sending one to Queen Caroline ?
I can't bear Ruth Crilly's entitled quibbles about AD labelling.

I notice that the candle is mostly out of shot - I wonder if that is intentional?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't bear Ruth Crilly's entitled quibbles about AD labelling.

I notice that the candle is mostly out of shot - I wonder if that is intentional?
It was on Ruth’s stories , it was me catching a screenshot as it panned around the products.

"This is to make it a more pleasant and less stressful experience"

I swear, Sali would been an Aunt in The Handmaid's Tale :censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can I ask where she said this? Thanks.
It was on one of her lives on the day. I can’t remember which one as there were a few.

EDIT
For anyone interested - the comment is on her IGTV and it’s the one that says sold out. The video she posted after the kits had sold out. 7 minutes in she is saying how many more of her kits she sold than when she has done it with a retailer so basically cult beauty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Check out Lewis Capaldi on IG showing off his new ring light. Hilarious. It really does make a difference!

• Haha
Omg can you imagine if Lewis Capaldi did beauty reviews :m
I am wondering if it's worth getting one of those lights for job interviews over skype. Got a 90min Skype interview/presentation for a civil sevice job...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.