Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thrilled to hear your Dad has recovered🥰🙄 the scenario sounds familiar, it’s the humiliation they must feel that makes it all so emotional.
I really hope he gets better soon. I had to look after my mom in the same way two years ago. She got better after a while so hope your dad does too.

Reactions: 2
@AmberSpyglass So sorry your Dad has been poorly. Sounds bloody awful. I do hope he’s well on his way to recovery now.

Outside of that I am with you on the booze consumption.. it’s like something to look forward to and for me sort of separates the homeschool (ish) / work day from downtime.

I can’t even be arsed with the toe picture, it’s just a bit too Fergie and that American banker in the 90’s without the sucking.

Hmmmm - not a nice thought .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Thanks, I’ll look into that , today has been a better day for my Dad , he’s brighter eyed and no soiled accidents , he reached the toilet 🥰😍🥰😍 so I take all the positives 😁😁😁.

Moet , you say🍾 . I might open my bottle from Christmas .

I need to have a serious word with myself when we get back to ‘normality’, the detox is beckoning because I’m tanking it atm.

Thanks againTattle friends, you’ve given me an online virtual boost that is priceless .
So much love to you and your Dad @AmberSpyglass 💜💜💜

Reactions: 1
Always ready and willing with a snippy reply is our Sal. Plus, digital beauty sales at pre Christmas levels? Really? am sceptical about the accuracy of that.

5EF92A24-A832-4B76-9751-2EB4BA9B8FA0.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lord, she is so charmless.

I wouldn't be surprised if some NHS staff are already suffering with PTSD. What they are dealing with is unimaginably awful :(

• Sad
Reactions: 8
OMFG! She is just so rude. That was a pleasant tweet. Honestly I don't know why anyone bothers with her

Reactions: 3
The pre Christmas sales claim is strange. I wonder where she gets her figures as I heard a 'piece' on R4 last night with the head of L'oreal UK and he said sales figures were dire, digital included. The only thing selling at all well was hair dye.
I just find it hard to believe anyone is buying anything much, apart from food. For eg everyone is at home reading (apparently) but book sales are right down too, apart from children's books from supermarkets, as they are about the only shops selling books now.

Reactions: 4
I spose with an array of stats and a subjective interpretation of 'online beauty' she could find one to back up her claims (I don't want her to throw up one stat and use it to discredit legit tattle criticism).

Reactions: 2
She'd love to be 'gorgeously brainy', but she's like one of the mean girls at school, never contradicted because everyone around her is afraid of her...

Oh man. I love Fi Glover. So disappointed that I'll not be able to listen to that episode!

Reactions: 1
I fully endorse Scouse Rachel's scathing hatred for Simon Hooper aka Father of Daughters aka FoD aka Salad, but outside of that enjoyable snark, I find her super annoying. Full middle-class centrist.

I think she weaponises her status as a scouser to be "relatable" but in reality she's one of those media types. And all normal people in Liverpool love Corbs so she's showing her London-dwelling arse with that.
she went to private school so absolutely not like a lot of other people from Liverpool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.