Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channelling her heroine Madonna - didn't Warren Beatty say something along the lines of 'why would she do anything off camera? She doesn't want to live off camera'.

Och hope your Dad is OK. Poor thing. Must've been such a terrible worry for you. x
Thanks for that ❤ , we’re hugely relieved he’s out of hospital but we don’t know what we’re doing , that’s the problem now and support is so hard to access.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So sorry to hear about your dad @AmberSpyglass. Hoping he continues to recover.
It may be worth contacting your GP and see if they have a community nurse team. A friends mum has suspected COVID and she was touch and go. It was the community nurse team that came out to help, and it was through the GP. This is in Scotland though, I appreciate things might be different where you are.
Sending virtual hugs.

Reactions: 3
@AmberSpyglass - so sorry to hear about your poor dad. I hope you all get some rest tonight & have a better day tomorrow x
Thank you ❤

So sorry to hear about your dad @AmberSpyglass. Hoping he continues to recover.
It may be worth contacting your GP and see if they have a community nurse team. A friends mum has suspected COVID and she was touch and go. It was the community nurse team that came out to help, and it was through the GP. This is in Scotland though, I appreciate things might be different where you are.
Sending virtual hugs.
Thanks, I really appreciate that 😊 we’re contacting the GP tomorrow . On a light hearted note we’re keeping Asda in trade in our purchasing of their jogging bottoms , Dad won’t wear anything else😁

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love Tattle! I know Sali and her ilk would think I'm weird for liking "internet people" but there you go! None of my friends in real life are interested in influencer culture and my boyfriend would glaze over. So many funny and smart people here

Reactions: 9
firstly and most importantly @AmberSpyglass I am so sorry to read about your Dad. I hope he continues to improve.

Poor Sali just hits the wall again. Zero self awareness about a real stressful work day. Also, when I have a nice impromptu event with my husband/family, the last thing on my mind is posting it of social media. I guess she truly has crossed that barrier into full time employee of Hershesons influencer.

Reactions: 9
Channelling her heroine Madonna - didn't Warren Beatty say something along the lines of 'why would she do anything off camera? She doesn't want to live off camera'.
That's interesting. SH tweeted a link the other day to an old article by Hilary Mantel about Madonna (yes, strange combination) which I glanced at. It included something I hadn't read before about the young Madonna getting a female singer in a group sacked so that she could take her place. Sounded familiar, that sort of tactic.

I hadn't thought before about Madonna as her role model. I wouldn't be surprised if she went through a phase of asking herself 'What would Madonna do?' Maybe she still does.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sorry to hear that, @AmberSpyglass . I've heard of other old people suffering incontinence as a result of coronavirus, although it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere official as a symptom.

Reactions: 1
That's interesting. SH tweeted a link the other day to an old article by Hilary Mantel about Madonna (yes, strange combination) which I glanced at. It included something I hadn't read before about the young Madonna getting a female singer in a group sacked so that she could take her place. Sounded familiar, that sort of tactic.

I hadn't thought before about Madonna as her role model. I wouldn't be surprised if she went through a phase of asking herself 'What would Madonna do?' Maybe she still does.
Oh she does. There was even a Pool article on it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone , thanks for the support last night.

Today’s a new day and all that😊, I wonder how bad Sali’s hangover will be and if she can shoehorn Hershesons or Estée Lauder into the recovery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Morning everyone , thanks for the support last night.

Today’s a new day and all that😊, I wonder how bad Sali’s hangover will be and if she can shoehorn Hershesons or Estée Lauder into the recovery.
She’ll perk herself up with a red lip (“cheering”, “pleasing”) and sending her husband (“mensch”) to pick up a curry from The Chilli Pickle (“good people”)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.