Sali Hughes #14 Went to the pub during a pandemic, for real! Never mind, feel as you feel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eugh. Toes. No thanks.
But hey, whatta great opportunity to mention Hershesons again!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
But she's not being paid by Moet. Because of course that was the first thing the haters were going to ask her 🤷🏻‍♀️ jesus that chip on her shoulder is massive

Reactions: 6
Her pedicure was free. She actually said free! Congratulations Sali.

#moettoe surprised it's not sponsored with that beautiful imagery

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ha! Yes I saw that she said free instead of the usual press treatment. Bet she slipped up after a few glasses of fizz

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Stressful? :ROFLMAO: Is she for real?

God, this is the Marie Antoinette moment.

"But Sali, they don't have Veuve Clicquot!"
"Then let them drink Moet"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Eugh. Toes. No thanks.
But hey, whatta great opportunity to mention Hershesons again!
bleeping hell, right? And ugh, no pictures of toes ever, please, even if you do have to earn your next set of extensions.

Also, did they drink old, warm champagne? I’ll pass, thanks. Moët is not very nice, anyway.

• Sick
Could someone grab what's said in the toe post (not the photo, I beg of you)? What is the context anyway, before I start playing Lenin's speeches and rewatch Chernobyl with nostalgia? Some foot fetish Eyes Wide Shut tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@SqualorVictoria Thank you!

Stressful day's work :ROFLMAO: I can't find words to express my simultaneous disgust and amusement.
It's mind boggling! Even my best friend who is a nurse never even posts about a stressful day at work, doesn't even complain about it privately. Useless influencers are on a different planet and they're realising now they have to do everything to look relevant and important.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Really, what would possess someone to take that kind of photo.

Amusingly, someone told her in the comments she could be a foot model

• Haha
Here you go, Moet toes omitted!
What a peculiar post. What was the point of it?
It must be hard being a beauty influencer now I suppose (not even being sarcastic) as you need to be quite serious yet still frivolous, to keep people's interests up in the completely irrelevant beauty industry.
It wasn't just to get in the obligatory mention of Hersheson's was it? A conspiracy theory from a 'mental' I know.

Reactions: 6
She’s is reporting on the getting drunk in the garden real time too- good to know they are on the 3rd bottle. So many updates, so much fun to be had. Like we are in the same garden :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
She’s is reporting on the getting drunk in the garden real time too- good to know they are on the 3rd bottle. So many updates, so much fun to be had. Like we are in the same garden :sick:
She must have a liver like shoe-leather. Wonder if she'll delete when she sobers up.

Reactions: 3
What a peculiar post. What was the point of it?
It must be hard being a beauty influencer now I suppose (not even being sarcastic) as you need to be quite serious yet still frivolous, to keep people's interests up in the completely irrelevant beauty industry.
It wasn't just to get in the obligatory mention of Hersheson's was it? A conspiracy theory from a 'mental' I know.
I honestly think that influencers just need to shut the hell up for a while. Posting on IG about your stressful day at work while sacking off early to go drinking in the back garden isn't needed. Save those updates for your mates rather than your "fans"?

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Drunk in the afternoon on champagne - so glamorous - it's what Elizabeth Taylor would do no doubt 😂.

Is this not all a bit tone deaf? No harm getting drunk but she claims it is through stress yet poor old NHS staff and key workers (including my husband) are out there working until god knows when. Just like her pub visit, can't she just do it privately?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.