Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aude

VIP Member
As for new thread title, I liked the suggestion a while ago for 'A shining beacon of light in the beauty industry' - which was how a SH admirer had described her.

Could combine it with something about her trademark shiny face glowing complexion, as in 'A shining beacon of light in the beauty industry - could try a mattifying powder'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

RayRayJay

Her act is/was talking about how she's "fat" and single and throwing in risque jokes for shock value.

I believe she's married now, and she's a completely average looking size. Her work has not dated well. Haven't watched anything recent to be fair.

You'd probably enjoy her work if you like Mrs Brown's Boys....

• Haha
  • Wow

Curio

Chatty Member
They’d be better off giving them some face wipes vs faffy luxury castoffs. For ‘fannies, flights, festivals and frontline workers’.

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Domestic violence is through the roof and women’s refuges are on their knees due to lost charity income and staff becoming ill - I hope they haven’t been forgotten about.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Now Caitlin has her own thread will Sali return the favour and do some cyber stalking for her? Seems only fair.

• Haha
  • Heart

AdoraDelano

Chatty Member

You just know that Sali's article is going to be about how no one loves the NHS more than she does. She'll call the practitioner she praises "good people" and a "mensch."

• Haha
  • Sick

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
It is hilarious that Sali automatically assumes that person is a Tattler. "Internet people" don't just live on Tattle, Sali

• Haha

slugella

VIP Member
Today’s piece is shite on a stick!! More patronising drivel from Hershesons, and how to do a basic manicure... 🤦🏻‍♀️ The Guardian lifestyle section have really given up.

Plus all that “I do beauty for myself” stuff is getting battered repeatedly:

View attachment 106991

If I had an avocado, I would not be smearing half of it on my face, FFS!
Exactly this! People struggling to get food shops and she's recommending using food for beauty. Read the room Sali.

bottlewrapper

Chatty Member
Following me around the internet have been ads for CT products at 20% off...not sure if they are genuine and i haven't clicked on them but the thought crossed my mind that here's would be a vulnerable brand - stand alone shops with lots of fixed costs, high price point...I imagine there would be lots of appetite to restructure it, shut the shops, start a diffusion line which gets sold into Boots and Superdrug...extract the very last of its value before running it into the ground and then shutting it entirely. Meanwhile CT retires with pile of cash and fades into irrelevance alongside her aging sleb clients.

And of course then pillowtalk lipstick can go into the SH beauty hall of fame as a last gesture for all the sponsorship....

• Sick

cleaningupthecrap

VIP Member
I really do not understand the appeal of a 'curated' beauty box

curated for who exactly? Just those with more money than sense?

Badabing101

VIP Member
To say she’s “never without” a product means nothing when you are routinely sent products and brands will ask you if there’s anything you’d like to be sent gratis.

And to suggest “no home should be without” a hyaluronic acid serum is just hyperbolic nonsense. Most households cope just fine.
PMLing here .... god help us....between the red lip, leopard tight, dressing for Leonard (the old mensch that he is) and the fact that no home should be without A (singular) hyaluronic acid I AM DONE.

• Haha

rosemarina

VIP Member
Well at least she has realised that wearing makeup for exercise isn’t a great idea. I would ditch the necklaces also, though.
You just know she’s one of those ones who never take their jewellery off, ever. There’s one in every Pilates class, jangling away like their entire personality is in six shitty silver necklaces they got in their gap year, or whatever.

Cross-posted with @SqualorVictoria 😀!

Yes, the marks on her nose seemed odd.

• Haha