Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which demographic is she trying to appeal to with today’s column? It’s more of the same banal, non informative, dross she considers to be beauty journalism.

That thread suggestion, by the way, is tremendous👍

Reactions: 4
Was she born so rude and patronising or did she really have to work at developing those 'skills'?

Why the constant need to be downright nasty?

Reactions: 8
Was she born so rude and patronising or did she really have to work at developing those 'skills'?

Why the constant need to be downright nasty?
It really seems to just roll off her (tongue) keyboard.
She must have missed the "be kind" memo circulating this week

Reactions: 7
She never misses an opportunity to say that she’s been there and done that first. And so ungraciously with such a high-handed manner! She is spectacularly rude sometimes....but never to blue ticks.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, the column is basically: these brands are not doing as well as they used to/could, so they're venturing from one into another over-saturated marked to sell you things you already own. "I've seen that (film)".

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sali needs to find another word for lipsticks that's not "comfy"

"There’s lots to like here, but I’m especially keen on Bright Eyed Eyeshadow Duo (£22), an easy double-ended crayon of shimmery shadow that blends with even inept fingertips" Who knew that fingertips could be inept?

Reactions: 3
Just clicked on their website. Is it just me or is Brigth-eyed with Ted on the packaging strange? With Ted? There's even Get Lippy with Ted! F off, Ted!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just clicked on their website. Is it just me or is Brigth-eyed with Ted on the packaging strange? With Ted? There's even Get Lippy with Ted! F off, Ted!
Especially given the revelations not all that long ago about the company’s owner. I’d be steering well clear of anything that suggested too much contact with “Ted” if I were them. Good lord.

So... why these brands now?

Reactions: 4
Especially given the revelations not all that long ago about the company’s owner. I’d be steering well clear of anything that suggested too much contact with “Ted” if I were them. Good lord.
I know! Who thought of this? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
“All of the above is cruelty-free”. Weasel words? Just those products?

bleeping hell! What is her problem? That person was perfectly pleasant and wished her a happy birthday, FFS.
Her attitude re the person joining in and suggesting a film reminds me of those people who say or do something funny, everyone laughs, and they round on one person and say something like - 'why are YOU laughing?'.
It is sort of like a private conversation but on a public forum.

Reactions: 10
Her attitude re the person joining in and suggesting a film reminds me of those people who say or do something funny, everyone laughs, and they round on one person and say something like - 'why are YOU laughing?'.
It is sort of like a private conversation but on a public forum.
That’s just how I imagine her Twitter posse run.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.