Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. I wish she would not mention 'mental ill health' and 'sanity' in the same breath. I know they are just words but seriously. Deeply unhelpful.
exactly, she doesn’t have a good history on commenting or actually understanding mental health at any level

Reactions: 4
I remember. I followed it and had a look 🤪

Yes, commentary under Instagram posts about Botox was linked to posters also, er, posting here about Botox. Handmaiden was one of them that stood out to me because she was very eloquent and a former GTLer.

From memory (I was spurred to come here by the hooha and binge read everything then ,er, stayed) there was some unpleasant commentary on her husband’s looks and talent. And her ex husband’s LinkedIn was posted. This seemed a shame because it maybe gave license to brand all here Cerberuses when it seemed there were actually a lot of former fans disgruntled about not especially well known Botox use...
Ah, OK. Thank you!

I'd never heard of her until she swanned onto Mumsnet and used the opening gambit "Hi, Sali here" I was like "who?" I think she registered under the username Sali Hughes as well 😂😂😂 I had to Google her. Is it India Knight she's referring to in that video when she says "they called my friend FAT"? She did that on Mumsnet. If someone had drawn attention to an unattractive physical attribute of my friend, I wouldn't then draw more attention to it by mentioning it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From memory the only comments about her husband and children made her were with regards to what she had revealed about them in articles she was paid to write for websites, magazines etc. For example the infamous maintenance shag :sick:

IMO if you’re going to take money in exchange for talking about certain aspects of your private life it brings with it a certain (albeit not unlimited) degree of discussion.

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t honestly give a flying one if Sali thinks I am a troll despite I have never posted on her IG or Twitter. She is a saleswoman, not a journalist and she isn’t very good at it, probably because she cannot admit that is what she is. Her # are shady as :poop: too.

Her gang bang bully social media episodes also give more than a glimpse on the type of person she truly is.

If someone had drawn attention to an unattractive physical attribute of my friend, I wouldn't then draw more attention to it by mentioning it again.
she doesn’t read here you know (cough). Her ‘friends and family’ tell her what’s going on and waste reams of paper printing it all out then cross referencing, cross checking, tracing IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and quietly blocking people. Honestly, could you be ARSED?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
OK, but that's not trolling, is it? Asking about Botox

You’re right, and by Jove if that wasn’t my point. However SH defined the crossover to her Instagram comments as trolling because this is a troll site according to her and people from it are trolling no matter the content of their comment nor the forum in which the comment is being made. According to her.

Comment on her children was that the eldest, having become a young teen appeared on her public grid which she had said she would never do or something. It was a bit erroneous too - I expect he gave consent, having just become a young teen.

*checks spreadsheet*

Reactions: 2
From memory (I was spurred to come here by the hooha and binge read everything then ,er, stayed) there was some unpleasant commentary on her husband’s looks and talent. And her ex husband’s LinkedIn was posted. This seemed a shame because it maybe gave license to brand all here Cerberuses when it seemed there were actually a lot of former fans disgruntled about not especially well known Botox use, and a fair amount of uncertainty around press samples and ads and gifts - asking about this isn’t trolling, being on this site = trolling according to SH and her Assistant and many, many blue tick friends - although because some people here also asked about Botox on Instagram that is where, I think, it was considered to have tipped over into trolling. Those people were found on various platforms so they would “own” the questions they had.
I don’t see why asking her about Botox on insta is trolling. People frequently ask her how does her skin look so amazing, and never once have I seen her mention Botox. So it seems entirely fair enough to ask her about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It became trolling as soon as she liked a FB photo of someone's children. The motivation for her doing that needed explaining.
So she put up a histrionic nonsensical video hoping that no one would notice that what she said didn't make much sense and that her claims were wildly exaggerated and misleading. And because of the histrionics no one did.

She wasn't moved to call us or the site out until she fucked up. Even though it apparently affected a friend/colleague/employee's health.
Strange the things that move people to cover their own arses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She does look absolutely unhinged in that video. The constant lip biting to punctuate a sentence etc. I hope she can get some help.

I didn't realise that India Knight was coupled up with Eric Joyce (googled it after a previous poster mentioned a drunk thug MP) Crikey, she doesn't keep good company does she, old Sali?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wrote one comment on her IG around the Botox stuff but it was extremely polite and pertinent (I think anyway 😂 ). Someone had asked her about not declaring Botox and she said she thought it only relevant if she was specifically recommending Anti Aging products. I said but surely most products will look better on a botoxed face eg smoothing foundation, or radiance concealer so even if the product does not use the exact words ANTI AGING that is usually the desired effect. So to showcase them on her own smooth face was not a level playing field for most.
I didn't come back here and report it, had my own name there (not the dread anonymous) and don't count that as trolling.
Anyway she blocked me.
Not sure the point of that anecdote now I've finished 😂

And still tracking people down, yes?
Yes - a poster here said so a couple of days ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sali needs to shut up about diagnosing mental health issues on Twitter when she's happy referring to us (some of whom have openly discussed our mental health problems on threads her friends and family are reading on her behalf) as lunatics on Instagram.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Sali needs to shut up about diagnosing mental health issues on Twitter when she's happy referring to us (some of whom have openly discussed our mental health problems on threads her friends and family are reading on her behalf) as lunatics on Instagram.
If I remember correctly, the whole MN kerfuffle was because IK had made some nasty slur about mental health and lots of MNers took umbrage to that. SH turned up to defend IK. It seems that they both enjoy making derogatory remarks about mental health.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
It became trolling as soon as she liked a FB photo of someone's children. The motivation for her doing that needed explaining.
So she put up a histrionic nonsensical video hoping that no one would notice that what she said didn't make much sense and that her claims were wildly exaggerated and misleading. And because of the histrionics no one did.
I do agree that it was an attack-is-the-best-form-of-defence type of manoeuvre - but I do also think that she is genuinely vexed at the thought that, despite her tens of thousands of adoring and grateful followers, there is a tiny group of women who comment critically (and sometimes mockingly) on her online content .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.