Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Eric breaking and entering through the catflap threats were my favourite part. That and us being cave-dwelling beef-faced skiddy incels.

Why all this you might ask? Because we had the audacity to question her “over declaring“ and somehow Estee Laundry spied her thread and posted about it. That got her trouncing around the internet passive aggressive stalking naysayers.

even typing that is surreal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for the link!

I especially liked the "but I spend time helping otherrrrrrs" 😂😂😂

Also, I meant INDIA KNIGHT in my first post, not India Hicks, who I am certain is lovely.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the link!

I especially liked the "but I spend time helping otherrrrrrs" 😂😂😂

Also, I meant INDIA KNIGHT in my first post, not India Hicks, who I am certain is lovely.
don't forget the ‘I AM A GOOD PERSON’ straight to camera line. Usually people who have to say that are flustering to cover some very nasty back story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
don't forget the ‘I AM A GOOD PERSON’ straight to camera line. Usually people who have to say that are flustering to cover some very nasty back story.
Oh aye. My ex husband used to trot that line out.

I can say with conviction that he was Not A Good Person.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Having said this, if people have gone after her husband and kids, that's below the belt. I haven't read the threads in question.

I still think that as a public figure, you take criticism of you and your work on the chin. Isn't trolling more like going on her IG page and actively being rude directly to her? I don't see this as any different to having a witch fest about whichever celeb you can't stand with your mates in the pub. Can that be policed as well?!

Reactions: 5
It is basically gaslighting isn't it? Pretending someone's memories of a horrible event are false ones and everything is OK now.
It's the definition of gaslighting. The tweet is shameless and calculated. "Look, see everyone, we're mates, no problem here, just a misunderstanding years and years ago ..." It's cynical, selfish arse-covering. I am sure DoP really appreciated waking up to that @. That wouldn't have brought back horrible memories at all :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Does she think this makes her sound sisterly?
I sort of see her point here. It winds me right up when men ballache about women in the public eye having the temerity to not be attractive enough to appeal personally to their over-inflated sense of selves.

Reactions: 4
It's the definition of gaslighting. The tweet is shameless and calculated. "Look, see everyone, we're mates, no problem here, jussta misunderstanding ..." It's cynical, selfish arse-covering. I am sure DoP really appreciated waking up to that @. That wouldn't have brought back horrible memories at all :rolleyes:
I hope for Dawn's MH she has just politely muted SH.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, who does SH think she is moaning about being talked about in chat rooms when she and her repugnant mates bullied lovely Dawn (who is much cooler, funnier and all round nicer than that lot clubbed together)

Reactions: 5
if people have gone after her husband and kids, that's below the belt. I haven't read the threads in question.
This is not what happened, I came here after her IG video to take a snoop, read the threads and she's full of it.
Isn't trolling more like going on her IG page and actively being rude directly to her? I don't see this as any different to having a witch fest about whichever celeb you can't stand with your mates in the pub. Can that be policed as well?!
Best of luck to whoever tries to explain that to her (again).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yep, who does SH think she is moaning about being talked about in chat rooms when she and her repugnant mates bullied lovely Dawn (who is much cooler, funnier and all round nicer than that lot clubbed together)
And she can't plead ignorance as Emma Kennedy told her and her chums that Dawn knew all about it. They didn't stop.

Oh dear. I wish she would not mention 'mental ill health' and 'sanity' in the same breath. I know they are just words but seriously. Deeply unhelpful.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Regarding her video rant, why does she assume we all have empty, bitter lives? I can't speak for everyone here but my life is nice. Not anything in the realms of Sali's but I have a nice home, I love my job, I have friends in double figures, I have a nice boyfriend.

I also have an hour commute to work. I could spend it reading a book but I like reading gossip sites. Does it make it easier to stomach if she tells herself we're all friendless, unattractive hags?

• Heart
Having said this, if people have gone after her husband and kids, that's below the belt. I haven't read the threads in question.

I still think that as a public figure, you take criticism of you and your work on the chin. Isn't trolling more like going on her IG page and actively being rude directly to her? I don't see this as any different to having a witch fest about whichever celeb you can't stand with your mates in the pub. Can that be policed as well?!
From memory (I was spurred to come here by the hooha and binge read everything then ,er, stayed) there was some unpleasant commentary on her husband’s looks and talent. And her ex husband’s LinkedIn was posted. This seemed a shame because it maybe gave license to brand all here Cerberuses when it seemed there were actually a lot of former fans disgruntled about not especially well known Botox use, and a fair amount of uncertainty around press samples and ads and gifts - asking about this isn’t trolling, being on this site = trolling according to SH and her Assistant and many, many blue tick friends - although because some people here also asked about Botox on Instagram that is where, I think, it was considered to have tipped over into trolling. Those people were found on various platforms so they would “own” the questions they had.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
From memory (I was spurred to come here by the hooha and binge read everything then ,er, stayed) there was some unpleasant commentary on her husband’s looks and talent. And her ex husband’s LinkedIn was posted. This seemed a shame because it maybe gave license to brand all here Cerberuses when it seemed there were actually a lot of former fans disgruntled about not especially well known Botox use, and a fair amount of uncertainty around press samples and ads and gifts - asking about this isn’t trolling, being on this site = trolling according to SH and her Assistant and many, many blue tick friends - although because some people here also asked about Botox on Instagram that is where, I think, it was considered to have tipped over into trolling. Those people were found on various platforms so they would “own” the questions they had.
I am not aware of anyone here saying they posted on her SM. Where are you getting this? To the contrary, posters here are very diligent about keeping it contained and NOT posting elsewhere

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.