Sali Hughes #12 This is not a thread. It is not paid for, not sponsored, nor required by Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how much it is boiling Sali’s piss that the best place for tea on Schofield is this website, since twitter, digital spy etc have been sanitised. Free speech is a strange beast ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine how much it is boiling Sali’s piss that the best place for tea on Schofield is this website, since twitter, digital spy etc have been sanitised. Free speech is a strange beast ;)
So true. I wonder if/when she will revise her Twitter statement about Schofield being inspirational or whatever it was. Not her fault - a lot did it too.
Annoying too that the droves looking at the PS thread might see there is one about her too.

When I first came here about 10 months ago membership was about 20k - I see it is now 18 short of 50k.
I wonder how that anti Tattle petition is going?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Nice try Sali.

How much of a psycho would you have to be to think it’s ok to interact with someone you previously routinely bullied day in day out as a bit of sport to the point it affected their mental health, career, income, relationships etc. What a bleep.

Sorry if anyone’s offended by that word but in a way I think this tweet is worse than the years of bullying. It’s insidious.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Nice try Sali.

How much of a psycho would you have to be to think it’s ok to interact with someone you previously routinely bullied day in day out as a bit of sport to the point it affected their mental health, career, income, relationships etc. What a bleep.

Sorry if anyone’s offended by that word but in a way I think this tweet is worse than the years of bullying. It’s insidious.
That’s some brass neck

Reactions: 6
Nice try Sali.

Bloody hell. She has some nerve I'll give her that. Dawn has reported quite a lot about the twitter bullies whose sustained campaign sent her spiralling into deep depression (she was far too classy to ever name them but the proof was there). Very grim indeed.
Didn't SH say when someone questioned her about it that it was a misunderstanding and that she and Dawn are chums now? An interesting interpretation of events.

It is basically gaslighting isn't it? Pretending someone's memories of a horrible event are false ones and everything is OK now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She's got to try to keep in with all the proper writers if she wants to get that novel published!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell. She has some nerve I'll give her that. Dawn has reported quite a lot about the twitter bullies whose sustained campaign sent her spiralling into deep depression (she was far too classy to ever name them but the proof was there). Very grim indeed.
Didn't SH say when someone questioned her about it that it was a misunderstanding and that she and Dawn are chums now? An interesting interpretation of events.

It is basically gaslighting isn't it? Pretending someone's memories of a horrible event are false ones and everything is OK now.
My theory is that a lot of Sali’s bullying of Dawn is down to envy. Dawn has a famous, wealthy, successful, HOT husband who adores her. Do I need to elaborate further?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The hypocrisy of her bullying DoP with a group of friends and never properly addressing it alongside her rant about 'trolls' here is the reason I can't take her seriously now.

Reactions: 13
A Twitter pleb asking if anyone remembers their old phone number
SH: Nope.
SH: Not the sort of thing I share online.

A blue ticker asks the same question
SH: Here are my bank details and bra size

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see Dawn hasn't replied or liked. Awks.
i truly hope Dawn doesn’t. Sali is utter shameless in her quest to obliterate her heinous bully girl behaviour.

My theory is that a lot of Sali’s bullying of Dawn is down to envy. Dawn has a famous, wealthy, successful, HOT husband who adores her. Do I need to elaborate further?
i think envy is a huge problem for Sali, not just with Dawn

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Sali H will take on board the new ASA guidelines when posting and add #ad to #presssamples

Reactions: 1
As long as the ASA have no clout to issue fines etc to individuals or their management/advertisers then she'll carry on, pretending to over-compensate.

Reactions: 4
Ooh I'm so pleased to see a thread about Sali Hughes that isn't exactly complimentary.

I can't bear the woman. She took it upon herself to stalk on to Mumsnet one day where a group of posters were happily moaning about India Hicks (not long after her mental health bashing on Twitter) and acted like a total school marm and told us all to grow up etc. I can't bear the cliquey nature of her friendship with nasty India and that constant source of irritation Caitlin Moran. They're not as relevant or interesting as they think, any of them.

Oh, and Sali's skin always looks so greasy in her Instagram selfies. I wouldn't usually comment on that but she's a beauty expert. I always want to dust her down with a brushful of setting powder.

Long time lurker (well since I came here after watching her Instagram melt down), first time poster here. I just can’t take her any more. Has she always been this bad? I used to quite like her (or I was just not tuned into her ways back then), I hate to admit it I’ve even got her books 🙈. Her guardian column now drives me insane. It is complete and utter shite. First cream mentioned today £39 for 60ml, which is apparently twice the normal amount. And yet the next two are both 50ml. Even if maths is not your strong point you know 2x50 is not 60.
Could you fill me in on the Instagram meltdown please? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
[QUOTE="Corbyn'sCat, post: 890899, member: 58390" ]
Could you fill me in on the Instagram meltdown please? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
[/QUOTE]
It was a video on Instagram about tattle (not naming here but easy to Google after watching it) saying that she was being trolled by people here. A lot of accusations and going back to earlier threads most of what she's saying doesn't seem to tally with stuff on here.

She looked quite unhinged. It was hilarious, like a toddler having a tantrum looking out of the side of their eye to make sure they were having the desired effect.

It was that histrionic quality to it which set me Googling and landed me here.

Reactions: 4
If you google 'Sali Hughes Troll Video' you can see it in the Stylist article about it - plus the article basically tells you what she said. She doesn't mention here by name. In fact she mentioned so many things people were meant to have said, but hadn't (bullying her family and children) that lots of people wondered if she was talking about somewhere else until she then put up the anti Tattle Life petition link.

The video's included here https://www.stylist.co.uk/life/sali...-exposes-the-trauma-of-online-bullying/305813
I think the lead up and immediate aftermath (when we all spent a terrifying weekend expecting a former mp with a reputation for drunken thuggery to show up on our doorsteps) are threads 3 and 4.
Aha great minds! Yes SH telling India Knight she knew where we lived and IK saying good as her husband wanted to know was a highlight. As was one of the Pixiwoos demanding we be named and lose our jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.