Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melfish

VIP Member
I'd never heard of Erica Davies but just looked her up and like her IG. SH is so dull - close up of face. Er that's it. I know she would say she is beauty not lifestyle but a decent influencer has to be a bit inspirational don't they?
I just started following her too. I am always on the lookout for women closer to my age and relatable. Suggestions, anyone?

Reactions: 1

Badabing101

VIP Member
Just had a read of the MOD FOD thread - which is all about what a massive bellend FOD is these days... anyway scouserachel is being praised over there for her vilification of FOD.

It’s making me laugh that SH’s mate is being talked about like that on here

6BD81D62-29CD-4A73-9704-4934CFA2991C.png 99804B96-C36F-48F4-AF10-13410E822B8D.png

• Heart

melfish

VIP Member
This from the book

“Glossy magazines, although I adore them more than most, and their often excellent beauty editors, simply cannot be wholly honest with you about beauty. They are at the mercy of major beauty advertisers, relying on them to keep them in business.”

By that logic....?
Classic

melfish

VIP Member
The inept fingertips reminded me of when she wrote a column on "Fisher Price starter makeup":
"An idiot-proof blusher"

And would there be any other part of a newspaper where such a patronising tone would be acceptable? 'One of the pleasures of writing this car column is when readers come up and tell me how they would never have recognised a car without my help, so here is a list of my favourite cars that shouldn't be intimidating, and you don't even need a licence - I call it my fisher price car list...' WTF. Why is this acceptable for women?
Good point. Imagine a cooking column written this condescendingly