Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I thought Mary Greenwell did her wedding day make up and Sam McKnight did her hair? I remember photos etc on her insta at the time. LE is an ‘internationally acclaimed make up artist’ and then some - definitely a different league 🤣! That must really grate 😎...
That was her second wedding. There was a celebrity makeup artist who did her makeup for her first wedding who is referenced in Pretty Honest

Reactions: 1

Badabing101

VIP Member
I don’t know about skincare advice on Reddit but I’ve been down a Mumsnet subreddit and it was truly scary( not even exaggerating).

I admit right here, I want the EL foundation .

I don’t need it.
Me too and I am definitely getting myself to John Lewis at some point for a try 🤣

foundation is my weakness though...just bloody love it

• Heart

melfish

VIP Member
I fell for that shit, about lipstick. Multiple tubes later I haven't found one that hasn't been drying and felt comfortable. On the other hand, Fenty Beauty gloss bomb is the best lip gloss and can use instead of lipbalm.
I just can't with those foam brushes. it's like fingernails down a blackboard to me

melfish

VIP Member
Sali talks about a pointless word... by using pointless words

The word itself – meaningless, infantile, a bit 80s and decidedly naff – is emetic enough without the inefficiency, the pointlessness, the utterly wasted time and opportunity of a procedure that fixes precisely nothing.
I know. It's hilarious

Badabing101

VIP Member
Thanks for the tip @DCICassieStuart ... will get to Primark pronto. I’m also a fan of Lady Danger over Ruby Woo

Also love Nicola whatsername from Spooks, The Split and Last Tango in Halifax

• Heart

Curio

Chatty Member
What was she like on the flight @DCICassieStuart ? I’ve seen her speak live and she was nice but unfollowed her because the Strictly Come Dancing ‘agins’ and ‘afors’ and ‘fabalisses’ got on my nerves for no good reason.

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Aah, I see. Out of all the photos on her insta, I think the Chanel one is the nicest - I really hated the Liz Taylor stylee that Charlotte Tilbury (I think) did for her - made her look really old and hard I thought, not glam at all 😳.
That was awful! She really hated it too, you could tell