Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tesla's Ghost

VIP Member
Although in spirit of influencing I bought a Mac foundation (first one ever) a few weeks ago and I LOVE IT. It’s called Waterweight... so nice

Mix it with moisturiser?!
I do that or with an illuminating primer, but even then it's kind of crap on my skin. And I wouldn't classify it as dry, but normal to combination.

Simplemind

They are fab! Warning if u get a black one, when the scrunch in a bag ones are in a carrier bag they look like a old black bin bag, mine got chucked out by someone by mistake. They are perf for clubs with expensive cloakrooms as u can squeeze it into a your clutch
Thank you - got my eye on one still. Perhaps get a grey one then. Gutting got thrown out! Upgrade from a regatta which I wouldn’t go anywhere near a club in :LOL:

They are good! They run quite small though, if that’s helpful.
It is - thanks.

Raindropsonkittens

Chatty Member
I think the Lauren Luke story was in one of her articles for The Pool (or maybe even in one of her books), she boasts about contacting the editor to say how shit the column was & how she could do better.

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Can someone quickly sum up what Sali and her minions were saying to Dawn? I can’t imagine what they could have been saying. Dawn is so utterly cool, clever and gorgeous and seems to be a nice down to earth personality. Or was it all jealousy?

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Corbyn'sCat, post: 890899, member: 58390" ]
Could you fill me in on the Instagram meltdown please? 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
[/QUOTE]
It was a video on Instagram about tattle (not naming here but easy to Google after watching it) saying that she was being trolled by people here. A lot of accusations and going back to earlier threads most of what she's saying doesn't seem to tally with stuff on here.

J4n0Z

Chatty Member
Sorry for delayed response, by the way. Have been dealing with premature birth of triplets! 😬 They arrived day after election. I blame Corbyn. He gets so much shit, why not blame him for that too! 😝
OMG missed this! Massive congratulations 🎉🎊

SequinnedElephant

.I know there are some very harsh threads here but Sali’s thread concentrated on her making a living off the back of other women buying what she advertises and her lack of honesty, I think we’re entitled to dissect her role of Saleswoman and the “Pretty Honest” banner she likes to hold up.

I joined Twitter off the back of things mentioned here and it’s a poisonous place 😲 far worse than here . I agree that I don’t know why Dawn has to apologise to Sali, or was Sali referring to Esther , who also has nothing to apologise to Sali for.

She doesn’t hold back when it suits her , I know it’s Owen Jones but she’s not caring too much about his mental state is she?
What’s that about?

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Haha. No, really I think I want one. Look great. Thanks x
They are fab! Warning if u get a black one, when the scrunch in a bag ones are in a carrier bag they look like a old black bin bag, mine got chucked out by someone by mistake. They are perf for clubs with expensive cloakrooms as u can squeeze it into a your clutch

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Consider how brutal this sounds, and this is the sanitised version (in SH’s own words). To think it all played out publicly on twitter. Poor Lauren.
I just found this article whilst looking through threads https://www.dumbofeather.com/conversations/sali-hughes-pretty-honest/
It doesn’t sound too bad but then like you said it was all played out publicly and Lauren was the editor at the time! How horrible!
I never read any of Lauren’s articles for The Guardian, were they really as bad as Sali and her bullies are making out?

SequinnedElephant

My theory is that Mselvista is Dawn. She always had really old screenshots as if she'd had a grudge for a long, long time, she seemed to be the one who would reinvigorate the thread when SH was so boring there was nothing more to say, and she posted about not posting just before the rapprochement we're now seeing.

No idea whether I'm right, but that's my hunch 🤷‍♀️
Ooooh interesting! 🤔