Safiya Nygaard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea how tiktok works, is it possible to make money in the same way as youtube?
Sorry, only just saw this!
you can definitely make money from tiktok, I don’t think it’s in the same realm as YouTube (ie a (presumably) steady income per video) but yes, depending on your like count (w/o counting sponsored/affiliate ads). I’m not sure they pay out as much as YouTube either

Reactions: 1
that hand sanitiser video is ridiculous. I hate how wasteful these things are

Reactions: 5
I'm really sad for her cos her videos used to be so good, I binge watched them all ages ago. These lives are just not it

Hi,she did say she will be donating all the hand sanitizers. I like her and Tyler and of course Crusty!!!

Crusty died :( when they went to the art gallery and got their art work and she started crying in the voiceover, I was in bits! And I don’t even like animals. I feel sorry for them; her especially. She didn’t need more trauma.

• Sad
Crusty 😿

That was the perfect little send off for him. Safs videos are always so well thought out, informative and cover everything.

Reactions: 8
Poor Crusty. He was a star. I went from daft smiling at all the memories and cute clips to crying when her voiceover got emotional towards the end. I know all pets are special but I love pussycats so much. They’re so fab. RIP Crusty you were loved 🥰

• Heart
Yeah that video had me crying. It’s always so lovely to hear stories about rescue animals and they clearly adored him.

Reactions: 2
Blimey, 2 videos in a month. What’s going on? Latest one about retail tricks is boring, we know this stuff, but well done for getting a vid out two weeks after the last one.
Staggering to see that 17 hours after releasing the latest it’s at 850k views and she has almost 1m subs. How much is this woman earning from YouTube?

Blimey, 2 videos in a month. What’s going on? Latest one about retail tricks is boring, we know this stuff, but well done for getting a vid out two weeks after the last one.
Staggering to see that 17 hours after releasing the latest it’s at 850k views and she has almost 1m subs. How much is this woman earning from YouTube?
I agree! it is insane, how does she have so many views?? do either of them have any other jobs outside of sponsorships and youtube?
Her videos are really dull now, I watched the Japanese head spa one, I didn't really get the point of it, yes it seemed relaxing, but not enough to be ASMR and no real details to suggest it and why it was good, the before and after were barely different, her hair looked good because she had a wash and blowdry. I also found her description to just be annoying

she has 9.48 million subs..

People forget to unsubscribe when they get bored or when the creator stops creating?

I actually think she deserves the subscribers she has. Sure her uploads have become quite sporadic but her back catalogue is amazing and when she does upload the videos are always very well thought out and obviously with a high production value. It’s clear she puts a lot of effort in.

Reactions: 10
People forget to unsubscribe when they get bored or when the creator stops creating?
yeah , especially as she doesn't upload often i assume a lot of people have just forgotten they are even subscribed

I don’t watch YouTube that much but I always enjoy Safiya’s videos. I like how she still puts loads of effort into videos, even if she doesn’t upload that often.

Reactions: 3
Is Safiya not pulling in enough $$$ without dong the NordVPN promo? Jesus Christ. Greedy?

Reactions: 2