Safiya Nygaard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved the moving vlog, I’d love to do a road trip across America like that, I could’ve watched hours more footage of that! I hope that the uploads/content continue on this hopeful trajectory and I am subbed to the new channel to see the live streams. Very interesting. I do love her and Tyler a lot so would love to see new content and not recycle all the old content that I do love but would like some new stuff!

Reactions: 11
I hope the relocation gets them on the right track. Having said that, given that the road trip happened over the new year holiday and it’s taken three months to edit and upload it then its not looking super hopeful. She makes reference a couple of times to her mental health, I assume that’s what “I’m still in my feelings” means, but not wanting to talk about it which is fine. She doesn’t have to talk about it on YouTube but I do hope she’s talking to someone about it in a professional capacity.

Reactions: 14
I got the impression that she’s not okay, but she’s doing better. Loved the vlog last night, I wish it was longer!

I love how relaxed her cat is, that he just sits on a cushion in the car chilling lol. My cat would never be able to that chill and just sit there for hours on end, enjoying the scenery.

That roadtrip looked amazing too, I'd love to travel across the US like that.

Reactions: 6
I love that they planned the road trip in part due to it being stressful for their elderly cat to fly.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I missed it but is Saf pregnant? I thought that would explain why they want to move sooner than later (eg. after the pandemic). What an amazing journey, I bet it was an incredible experience!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I love how relaxed her cat is, that he just sits on a cushion in the car chilling lol. My cat would never be able to that chill and just sit there for hours on end, enjoying the scenery.

That roadtrip looked amazing too, I'd love to travel across the US like that.
I thought this too. The idea of driving for so long with my cats out of their carriers. No doubt one of them would have tried to climb into my lap or meowed like crazy. Crustys just like 😎😎😎

Sorry if I missed it but is Saf pregnant? I thought that would explain why they want to move sooner than later (eg. after the pandemic). What an amazing journey, I bet it was an incredible experience!
No, nothing has been said either way but I don’t think she is. She has clearly struggled this past year and a half or so with her mental health; you can see it in the way she is now. I hope she’s feeling happier soon, I really do.

Reactions: 5
I just caught up with the live-stream they did on Tuesday. Saf in particular seemed a bit nervous, but it was really cool to see her and Ty being spontaneously awesome with one another. Here's hoping that the live-streams help boost their confidence

Reactions: 2
I just caught up with the live-stream they did on Tuesday. Saf in particular seemed a bit nervous, but it was really cool to see her and Ty being spontaneously awesome with one another. Here's hoping that the live-streams help boost their confidence
Exactly! She did seem nervous and perhaps a bit stressed and flustered at the small technical difficulties, but it was cool to see. I love both Saf and Tyler and together they are amazing! Her Lizzie McGuire look on IG this weekend was cool, classic Safiya content. I enjoy it.

Reactions: 3
New upload after a gap of 4 months. What did everyone think of it? Theres a new channel for livestreams too, every Tuesday.
I sincerely doubt they'll stick to their Tuesday livestreams, they have such terrible work ethics despite having so many resources available to them.

I like Safiya a lot and enjoy her content but find it so frustrating that they hardly put anything out. I wouldn't mind if this was a hobby for her, but this is her job.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I sincerely doubt they'll stick to their Tuesday livestreams, they have such terrible work ethics despite having so many resources available to them.

I like Safiya a lot and enjoy her content but find it so frustrating that they hardly put anything out. I wouldn't mind if this was a hobby for her, but this is her job.
I'm not hopeful about the weekly livestreams becoming a mainstay either but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed. Remember the heady days of their twice-weekly Nextbeat live streams?

yeah I really don't get how they are supporting themselves tbh

Reactions: 2
Theyve released a video of last weeks livestream on the Safiya Tyler channel. Looks like they’ve done some editing on it but even so it’s 90 minutes of them making a franken-candle out of six candles that smell like the components of a McDonalds cheeseburger.
It’s all a bit awkward and while that’s understandable for their first time I couldn’t handle 90 minutes of it.

Reactions: 3
It's weird how Tyler carried that live stream and Saf seemed really nervous and awkward. I love the franken series so makes me wonder why they couldn't have just made it in to a proper video?

Maybe they're out of practice at doing a fast turn-around on editing videos?

Did anyone else watch this week's livestream?

Maybe they're out of practice at doing a fast turn-around on editing videos?

Did anyone else watch this week's livestream?
Was that the vegetable slicer one?
it was like 90 mins too and they tried out 3 kinds of devices. I got pretty bored real fast and found Tyler kinda annoying. I just want them to do their usual content.
I rewatched their wedding video and that’s a gem! I love it