Safiya Nygaard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was surprised at the nord vpn sponsor. I hope there isn’t too much more sponsored videos for a while.

Found it kinda weird that she never posted anything about the lovely Hoju Sara’s passing since they did videos together, she liked the post announcing her passing but idk I expected her to post it on her story or put something up 🤷‍♀️ Maybe it’s not that deep but I don’t know

Reactions: 2
Found it kinda weird that she never posted anything about the lovely Hoju Sara’s passing since they did videos together, she liked the post announcing her passing but idk I expected her to post it on her story or put something up 🤷‍♀️ Maybe it’s not that deep but I don’t know

she did put a few pictures of them together on her story with ‘until we meet again’ as a caption

Reactions: 1
she did put a few pictures of them together on her story with ‘until we meet again’ as a caption
God, i didn't realise Hojusara had died, that's sad. Looking at her Instagram it seems it was cancer? Thats tragic, RIP poor lady

ahhh my bad I must have missed them overnight or something, I did think it was odd especially as I think she sent Sara and Hyun some clothes a few weeks ago so it seemed like they kept in touch

ahhh my bad I must have missed them overnight or something, I did think it was odd especially as I think she sent Sara and Hyun some clothes a few weeks ago so it seemed like they kept in touch
To be honest I thought she was just reminiscing on a trip to visit Sara, I didn’t realise she’d passed away but then again I didn’t keep up with her outside of the video she was in of Saf’s.

Franken-lipgloss. Wow. Original..not.

Zero effort, zero originality. zero interest in this.

Reactions: 3
I hate to say it but I’m so bored of safiya and her content 😭
I didn't realise her and her husband both had channels. They seem exactly the same. Who is watching these same kind of videos over and over?

I didn't realise her and her husband both had channels. They seem exactly the same. Who is watching these same kind of videos over and over?
Does Tyler post? I didn’t think he did.

I liked the old school vibe of doing a Franken video but the lipgloss extraction was stressful to watch lol I didnt care for it. Also, those ratty blonde ends, she’s had them in the last few videos and in the abandoned luggage video, she said it was May, so these videos are very pre-recorded. Looking forward to something new. They are so cute together tho and the double entendres made me smirk cuz I’m a child lol

I preferred this video to some of the other recents, like the underwater hotel, I didn’t like that at all it looks mildewey and smelly.

I liked the old school vibe of doing a Franken video but the lipgloss extraction was stressful to watch lol I didnt care for it. Also, those ratty blonde ends, she’s had them in the last few videos and in the abandoned luggage video, she said it was May, so these videos are very pre-recorded. Looking forward to something new. They are so cute together tho and the double entendres made me smirk cuz I’m a child lol

I preferred this video to some of the other recents, like the underwater hotel, I didn’t like that at all it looks mildewey and smelly.
Yeh when I looked her up it came with videos he has posted recently, even one today

I weirdly enjoy the franken videos. Think it reminds me of old school youtube days. The ways they had to remove the lip gloss was painful, I'd definitely have said "duck this" after half an hour 😂

Reactions: 4
Why did she make the exact same stupid lipstick video? And combining all the orea flavours? I guess she's running out of content again, she's rich enough from youtube already but given how little she posts I'd expect a little more originality

The non franken videos are great, I don't like the drawn out voice and telling us the history in minute detail as I've said before especially when the history is obvious or just not needed? I don't mind when I learn something new, haha.

The franken videos are so boring now. How many more of these will she do? Even the fact they now have one on the Tyler channel? Just stop.

Another thing I'd like her to stop is the weird, awkward, fake laugh she does. Honestly, everything inside me cringes when she does it.

I loved the underwater video, it was different and not somewhere I ha dheard of before so I really enjoyed it. I wish they'd do more videos like that especially since, from an outside view, it doesn't seem like they're doing much else except mixing things together. Which, let's be honest, most 5 years do and it's not that interesting.

Gutted about Crusty, not ashamed to admit I cried my eyes out, haha. Then Sara! I stupidly thought she was on her way to recovery but I didn't really follow her YouTube or as closely as I do others so I obviously just assumed wrong.

I really enjoy Saf’s videos (when she uploads lol), although it is a bit grating thinking about all the waste as has been mentioned before. She’s one of the only channels I’ve watched consistently for quite a few years though. I cried a lot when they uploaded the video about Crusty! I wasn’t sure what to make of the super expensive facial video. It was kind of interesting but felt a bit awkward? I don’t know. I think Saf in general comes across as awkward quite often, I can fully relate. 😆

Does anyone have a suggestion of similar creators who upload a bit more regularly? I’m really struggling for content on YT these days.

Reactions: 4
I know they're friends but I just discovered HopeScope and I feel like she's a much easier to watch version of Saf. I do really like Saf don't get me wrong, but her videos are just too long and too produced sometimes

I ❤ Hope. Really easy watching.
she seems really lovely and the video where she bought those girls' wedding dresses was amazing (although many of them didn't show much emotion lol) - would love to see saf do a similar video helping people in less fortunate positions :)

Wow, 2 hours of Vegas I have to say I'm impressed. Just when you think she's done with youtube she pops out another video