Safiya Nygaard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this livestream is a temporary thing that’s designed to force them through the “block” they seem to have when it comes to production then fine. I can see how it would help them to go with the flow more and accept that it’s ok to publish content that isn’t 100% planned and perfect. But oh my, they’re boring. Why do they have to be 90 minutes? Those three devices could have been demonstrated and commented on in 30 minutes. Just speed the whole thing up for heavens sake! Everything is done in such a considered manner, even cutting the ends off a carrot. It’s mind numbing.

Reactions: 5
Maybe I'm naive but why on earth does it take literally weeks for them to edit a video? They even have an assistant (2 assistants maybe??). Like I get the videos have good production values but I'm almost certain the audience would forgo some of that for more frequent videos.

Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm naive but why on earth does it take literally weeks for them to edit a video? They even have an assistant (2 assistants maybe??). Like I get the videos have good production values but I'm almost certain the audience would forgo some of that for more frequent videos.
yeh neither, especially as they don't seem to have other jobs?

Reactions: 3
Who the hell knows? Bugs me because Saf genuinely is my favourite youtuber, I love the effort and detail that goes in to their videos. Compared to the average UK youtuber they are brilliant. Just wish it was a least a couple of uploads a month!

Reactions: 5
I think they’re over sensitive to viewers criticism and therefore try to create perfect content so that people don’t find reason to fault it. An impossible aspiration obviously but you only need to see how they react to the chat when they’re doing live streams. She’s more concerned about what people are saying than presenting the topic. I hoped that the idea of the live streams where they can’t control everything was supposed to help them loosen up a bit, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Reactions: 8
I think they agonise over everything so everything takes forever; I’m not sure if it was discussed on here or GG, but for one of their wedding videos they searched for hours and hours for a specific 3 second clip from Kleinfeld.

RE: loosening up, I really love their engagement video, partly because it was “less polished” and more natural feeing than their regular content. I love their wedding video as well, but it would’ve been extra lovely to see them switch off and enjoy the experience, rather than have Safiya walk through the decoration choices on her wedding day.

Reactions: 6
Who the hell knows? Bugs me because Saf genuinely is my favourite youtuber, I love the effort and detail that goes in to their videos. Compared to the average UK youtuber they are brilliant. Just wish it was a least a couple of uploads a month!
Agree with this 100%^^^^

Reactions: 2
I don't get it either. She puts alot of unnecessary stuff in her videos too, like a lot of history, sometimes for no reason basically to pad out the video. I'd rather see a 15 minute well edited video than 45 minutes of the history of the world and everything in it..

To add to my previous post, I love that she puts effort into her videos and it's not just any old tit uploaded to get money but sometimes she doesn't need to go so deep with the history of things.

Reactions: 7
I don't get it either. She puts alot of unnecessary stuff in her videos too, like a lot of history, sometimes for no reason basically to pad out the video. I'd rather see a 15 minute well edited video than 45 minutes of the history of the world and everything in it..
It also means she is unlikely to get new subscribers does it, the whole algorithm really makes it important to post regularly at the same time

Reactions: 1
I think they agonise over everything so everything takes forever; I’m not sure if it was discussed on here or GG, but for one of their wedding videos they searched for hours and hours for a specific 3 second clip from Kleinfeld.

RE: loosening up, I really love their engagement video, partly because it was “less polished” and more natural feeing than their regular content. I love their wedding video as well, but it would’ve been extra lovely to see them switch off and enjoy the experience, rather than have Safiya walk through the decoration choices on her wedding day.
Agree with everything here. The Kleinfeld clip is the exact thing I mean about putting alot of pointless tit in her videos. It's just not needed?

I also don't understand why she went through her weeding with a camera like a documentary. She should have switched off and just uploaded whatever the videograoher gave her or not uploaded at all! I did love their wedding but it just didn't seem like they switched off which is sad.

It also means she is unlikely to get new subscribers does it, the whole algorithm really makes it important to post regularly at the same time
Exactly. She used to do long videos once a week so I'm not sure why she can't do the same now? I know she was struggling before with comments she was getting but you're going to get that when you put yourself online.

Reactions: 2

To add to my previous post, I love that she puts effort into her videos and it's not just any old tit uploaded to get money but sometimes she doesn't need to go so deep with the history of things.
Ah no I do like all the history and informative bits but if it means we get more videos more often I could do without them! 😂

Reactions: 3
Agree with everything here. The Kleinfeld clip is the exact thing I mean about putting alot of pointless tit in her videos. It's just not needed?

I also don't understand why she went through her weeding with a camera like a documentary. She should have switched off and just uploaded whatever the videograoher gave her or not uploaded at all! I did love their wedding but it just didn't seem like they switched off which is sad.

Exactly. She used to do long videos once a week so I'm not sure why she can't do the same now? I know she was struggling before with comments she was getting but you're going to get that when you put yourself online.
yeah I agree, I get dealing with negative messages must be difficult but I am often surprised how sensitive people who put themselves online like this seem to be, if I was I wouldn;t put myself online tbh

I really liked her old videos but the lives I find a bit cringey sometimes and they are too long

She does post on tiktok and has created some very very condensed (~1 min) ‘franken’ videos, she did it for a Burger King candle IIRC. I get the sense she feels much more comfortable doing those short form videos but they’re obviously lacking compared to her long YouTube videos

She does post on tiktok and has created some very very condensed (~1 min) ‘franken’ videos, she did it for a Burger King candle IIRC. I get the sense she feels much more comfortable doing those short form videos but they’re obviously lacking compared to her long YouTube videos
I have no idea how tiktok works, is it possible to make money in the same way as youtube?

Latest video on her main channel… mixing all the hand sanitisers together. This is wearing a bit thin now.

Reactions: 6