Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop laughing that she's selling a "birkin" bag, as if she got her hands on one when most of her stuff is from these instagram pages that sell stuff from Turkey, just shows how much she knows when you've to be invited to purchase a birkin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't stop laughing that she's selling a "birkin" bag, as if she got her hands on one when most of her stuff is from these instagram pages that sell stuff from Turkey, just shows how much she knows when you've to be invited to purchase a birkin 😂
Has the post been deleted? Can't see it hahahaha. Could she be any dumber or deluded. So desperate for people to think shes someone when in reality.... you'd be scraping the barrel 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 3
Can someone make a thread on Sophie I don't know how please.... That is the most shocking thing I've ever seen them videos, animals

Literal scum. Not a thought of the consequences, like the girl has a child. All the family are posting about fendi and what a great ma she is 😂 wonder are social services involved in any way
The child bring dragged around is her fellas child

Reactions: 1
Seen this doing the rounds there’s a video as well but it won’t upload for me
Saw this on boards. There was mention of a video on Twitter but can’t find it

The child bring dragged around is her fellas child
It’s mad. Sure he would have had to have known they’d go after Leanne when Taelyn was around. Dirty scum.

Last edited:

It’s mad. Sure he would have had to have known they’d go after Leanne when Taelyn was around. Dirty scum.
Search jemma Donohoe on insta you'll see the videos

Looking at that post he was there too. The mother is his child and his actual child. Scum

• Wow
That’s absolutely disgusting. And the mother of his child! What was it over?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.