Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only following this one a few weeks, have jus found this thread and my go’s I feel like her life is a soap or a series that’s very dramatic - mad stuff

Reactions: 2
Half of what's online doesn't scratch the surface they are out and out the worst in the world. And then you see Sophie bopping around BTs in some horrible neon outfit thinking she's royalty 🤣 🤣
Is she on holidays with Wardy? 🤫

Reactions: 3
I think they meant Sophie .. she’s tagging herself in KaLuna beach club in Tenerife..mr flashy there too ..”Wardy”
Yeah Sophie is over there with Wardy they’re a thing the past year apparently Flashy paid for her niece and best friend to go over with them aswell 🤫🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is she on holidays with Wardy? 🤫
Yup she's with big ears, his feral brother, brothers gf, sophies niece and their other friend. Will I post the Snapchats? 👀 😂 You'd feel bad for the mother of this kid but she had it very good for a while I suppose 😂

Yeah Sophie is over there with Wardy they’re a thing the past year apparently Flashy paid for her niece and best friend to go over with them aswell 🤫🤣🤣
They were caught riding at a birthday in some gaff, he was the reason the father of Sophies kid upped and left her 😂

Snapchats for anyone whos wants a nose

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yup she's with big ears, his feral brother, brothers gf, sophies niece and their other friend. Will I post the Snapchats? 👀 😂 You'd feel bad for the mother of this kid but she had it very good for a while I suppose 😂

They were caught riding at a birthday in some gaff, he was the reason the father of Sophies kid upped and left her 😂

when he had up the picture of his hand and a girls hand (both with Rolexes) I just assumed it was his gfs. Horrible, it was the gf’s car got destroyed by the Fowler’s in March and he brings another woman away 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
when he had up the picture of his hand and a girls hand (both with Rolexes) I just assumed it was his gfs. Horrible, it was the gf’s car got destroyed by the Fowler’s in March and he brings another woman away 😂
Stop!! Not a fan of Leanne obviously she's turned a blind eye to some horrific stuff but she's had to deal with the height of it too between raids and the guards and everything else and still having to raise his child at home surrounded by people that dislike her through him. He's scumbag number 1

What’s his insta or sc handle? Pls
wardy_1235 on instagram

Reactions: 3

Did she cheat on her kids dad with him ?

Why does she love talking about her “baby hairs?” Fuckin dope. Blaming her mystery fella because she eats like a pig. She is foul.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.