Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has to be something dodgy going on for her to afford all this
one of her friends had a similar life a few years ago, first class flights, always in dubai living her best life in designer gear, until her bf got his head shot at. I don't know why these girls take the risks.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s more than likely due to the fact she jumps from one country to another all the time

They are very flash designer everything always big house parties wonder where it comes from
Google the family they are rumoured to be majorly involved in organised crime. One of the brothers died after being in police custody a good few years ago

Reactions: 3
one of her friends had a similar life a few years ago, first class flights, always in dubai living her best life in designer gear, until her bf got his head shot at. I don't know why these girls take the risks.
Assuming you mean Hayley? Shes with another lad in Dubai now whos supposedly dodgy af too......

Google the family they are rumoured to be majorly involved in organised crime. One of the brothers died after being in police custody a good few years ago
Pardon the harshness but that family are complete and utter SCUM. They're not rumours the amount of convictions that family have is actually scandalous. Anyone who googles Ian Maloney will find all the need to know. The other brother Craig has convictions for serious assaults, robbery, intimidation too and the dad was done for huge robbery years ago in Dundrum. The brother died in Garda custody after being lifted with coke in him. They absolutely despise the Gardai, the dad has a giant 'Garda scum' tattoo on his chest..... class acts. Dano the father of Sophies kid is the nephew of another well-known dealer and she was also extremely close with Graham Whelans girlfriend who died recently. The fella broke up with her because she was caught riding so-called Mr Flashy recently (her cousin is also with his best friend) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I could go on haha but Id be here all day. Not one member of that family is capable of an honest days work. All wheelers and dealers. Oh and all those stupid 'designer sourcing' pages the brother run on insta are only peddling fake shite as real.

It’s not a successful business and it can’t be bringing in that much the page hasn’t been active in a while
All ali express shite tbh, her sister in law or cousin cant remember has that KC Dolls Boutique page, I'd say she fancied herself as some sort of girlboss but was too lazy to bother with it 🤣

It’s only to cover up where the expensive stuff comes from

How do I start one
For every 1 real piece she has, she has 9 fakes. She posted about 20k worth of presents at Xmas including a Chanel bag that Chanel never even brought out 🤣 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like she finally “revealed” her fella at the end of her IGTV today. Going on a nice romantic hot air balloon ride dressed in his best matching tracksuit. No prizes for guessing how their months-long holiday is being funded 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Assuming you mean Hayley? Shes with another lad in Dubai now whos supposedly dodgy af too......

Pardon the harshness but that family are complete and utter SCUM. They're not rumours the amount of convictions that family have is actually scandalous. Anyone who googles Ian Maloney will find all the need to know. The other brother Craig has convictions for serious assaults, robbery, intimidation too and the dad was done for huge robbery years ago in Dundrum. The brother died in Garda custody after being lifted with coke in him. They absolutely despise the Gardai, the dad has a giant 'Garda scum' tattoo on his chest..... class acts. Dano the father of Sophies kid is the nephew of another well-known dealer and she was also extremely close with Graham Whelans girlfriend who died recently. The fella broke up with her because she was caught riding so-called Mr Flashy recently (her cousin is also with his best friend) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I could go on haha but Id be here all day. Not one member of that family is capable of an honest days work. All wheelers and dealers. Oh and all those stupid 'designer sourcing' pages the brother run on insta are only peddling fake shite as real.

All ali express shite tbh, her sister in law or cousin cant remember has that KC Dolls Boutique page, I'd say she fancied herself as some sort of girlboss but was too lazy to bother with it 🤣

For every 1 real piece she has, she has 9 fakes. She posted about 20k worth of presents at Xmas including a Chanel bag that Chanel never even brought out 🤣 🤣 🤣
Did my research honestly shocked by this family 😳😳

Reactions: 2
Did my research honestly shocked by this family 😳😳
Half of what's online doesn't scratch the surface they are out and out the worst in the world. And then you see Sophie bopping around BTs in some horrible neon outfit thinking she's royalty 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she finally “revealed” her fella at the end of her IGTV today. Going on a nice romantic hot air balloon ride dressed in his best matching tracksuit. No prizes for guessing how their months-long holiday is being funded 🤪
The dancing at the end 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.