Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did your man grab his garden tool off him too 😅😅😅
Catching up on this thread and I don’t know why but this made me burst out laughing 🤣 my fiancé is gonna boot me out of bed in a second
Garden tool 🤣 I thought they were cutting about with hurls!

Ps. Loving the goss and this thread is way better than boards for the gang updates 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Catching up on this thread and I don’t know why but this made me burst out laughing 🤣 my fiancé is gonna boot me out of bed in a second
Garden tool 🤣 I thought they were cutting about with hurls!

Ps. Loving the goss and this thread is way better than boards for the gang updates 💁🏼‍♀️
Boards can’t be bet tbh. This thread was good in the beginning. People swooning over gang land criminals and talking about gangster gees wears thin very quick

Reactions: 5
Boards can’t be bet tbh. This thread was good in the beginning. People swooning over gang land criminals and talking about gangster gees wears thin very quick
And yet here u are.......

I thought they meant if he was done for it cause she died didn’t she?
I don't think she died, i haven't heard anything on her progress but from what I remember they were saying both were at fault, him for wreckless driving and her for walking out on the road while pedestrian light was still red.

Reactions: 5

I don't think she died, i haven't heard anything on her progress but from what I remember they were saying both were at fault, him for wreckless driving and her for walking out on the road while pedestrian light was still red.
Yes, I found it excellent to begin with!

Hahaha true but how funny was it when everyone was going on about your man capper 🤣🤣 good times

• Haha
Reactions: 7

he dodged a checkpoint and drove over the girl she was ukranian still in a bad way

Reactions: 2
Is this one still mates with saf she’s pretty and all but the jaws on her hahaha
her bro got stabbed recently in the neck works for flashy, the night before her mams wedding only pics of him from certain side at the wedding other side of his neck bandaged up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.