Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know them to see , I saw a video of brother dancing at a party before he went home , he looked creepy & it looked like the Mam was looking at him in disgust . Those poor kids , can't bear to think how afraid they were 💔

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know them to see , I saw a video of brother dancing at a party before he went home , he looked creepy & it looked like the Mam was looking at him in disgust . Those poor kids , can't bear to think how afraid they were 💔
I have family from near there they never knew them but everyone in the area is absolutely shook it’s like something that would happen in a horror film, where did you see the vid of him dancing If you don’t mind me askin

Reactions: 1
Its Shocking. Saw videos from the road on the night. the screams of the mother will haunt me
What is wrong with people
Stupid mentality , oh let me take my phone out to record to get a few likes on my social media. It's vile, shame on the people who recorded it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have family from near there they never knew them but everyone in the area is absolutely shook it’s like something that would happen in a horror film, where did you see the vid of him dancing If you don’t mind me askin
It really is like something from a horror 💔 I saw it on fb last night but it's been deleted since ... it was uncomfortable to watch , even if you hadn't heard anything about it , something looked very off about him ...

Reactions: 2
It really is like something from a horror 💔 I saw it on fb last night but it's been deleted since ... it was uncomfortable to watch , even if you hadn't heard anything about it , something looked very off about him ...
Just saw it on a Twitter page called Dublinnewslive he does look like a creepy bastard you’re right! The poor mother as well breaks my heart to think how she’s feeling

So he went straight from the party to the house. I wonder what triggered him. I saw his FB page he looked normal enough but you never know whats going in in someones head.

So he went straight from the party to the house. I wonder what triggered him. I saw his FB page he looked normal enough but you never know whats going in in someones head.
Gave me such a weird feeling looking on his fb 🤢 so many posts for dead relatives and even pictures of the poor kids, how did he turn to killing his own family so so evil and twisted

Reactions: 6
Gave me such a weird feeling looking on his fb 🤢 so many posts for dead relatives and even pictures of the poor kids, how did he turn to killing his own family so so evil and twisted
Yeah I know. He seemed to love his family looking at his Facebook. All the pics at his sisters wedding. Madness.

Reactions: 3
Apparently his mother had 3 kids with a man of the surname cash, i think he died. She then remarried a man with the name Cawley and this demon bastard did not that or like the kids, he pushed one of the twins down the stairs one time, the party he was at his mother was there and a row started with his mother and a relative threw him out of the house, he then went around and attacked his three "half" siblings, he killed his full sister as she got in the way. Look all heresay of course but jesus christ it is just pure unimaginable horror, god rest their little souls and as for that mother i dont know how she will go on to live another day.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
what i heard related to him being gay and ostracised by the family. If that's the case it's pretty awful. But to do that is next level. Something had to have snapped. Like insane violence

Apparently his mother had 3 kids with a man of the surname cash, i think he died. She then remarried a man with the name Cawley and this demon bastard did not that or like the kids, he pushed one of the twins down the stairs one time, the party he was at his mother was there and a row started with his mother and a relative threw him out of the house, he then went around and attacked his three "half" siblings, he killed his full sister as she got in the way. Look all heresay of course but jesus christ it is just pure unimaginable horror, god rest their little souls and as for that mother i dont know how she will go on to live another day.
Jesus that's awful. Was he known to have mental health isssues or was he just blackout drunk?

what i heard related to him being gay and ostracised by the family. If that's the case it's pretty awful. But to do that is next level. Something had to have snapped. Like insane violence
I doubt he would have been at a party with all his family if he was ostracised though?

Reactions: 3
I doubt he was just drunk, the violence he inflicted on those poor children sounds like he was possessed or something, psychotic episode. Obviously i dont have a clue but sounds like his hatred ran deep, he called them children "cawley bastards" that poor mother i honestly couldnt live. It is the saddest news in a while

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Things seem to be gone very quiet with glen and co 🤔 they all keeping the head down after the handbags at dawn? (Well, bike seats at lunch 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt he was just drunk, the violence he inflicted on those poor children sounds like he was possessed or something, psychotic episode. Obviously i dont have a clue but sounds like his hatred ran deep, he called them children "cawley bastards" that poor mother i honestly couldnt live. It is the saddest news in a while
How do you know he called them that?

Reactions: 1
I think there's more to the story here then a psychotic episode. There was defo an intent to harm if a row was had with the mother in the pub and he had a hatred towards her that ran so deep it led him to do what he did. I know this is a gossip forum but it wrecks my head when people automatically assume he was psychotic. He defo has something not right with him but we shouldn't associate the both

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.