Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I understand and I honestly to clarify I have have no sympathy for him for what he’s done as I said he should be punished. I’m just quoting wat what said here they threw him out for being gay n disowned him which is common in traveler communities and he’s been suffering with mental health and has been living in the streets. Sorry if I came across wrong

I don’t think you’ve come across wrong, you’ve just gave a suggestion of his motivation for doing it. You didn’t excuse his behaviour or sympathise with him. You don’t need to apologise

Reactions: 3
I wonder how Staceys court case is going
Remember money talks and she was gonna get us all done for "slagging" Fendi even though no one did .

• Haha
What
I heard a rumour the ma had a night of passion with the dog then got him euthanised so he couldn’t tell anyone about it 🫣🤭😣
What? So the dog wouldn't tell anyone? Sorry don't believe this for a second. No vet would put down such a young healthy dog. Bit of a disgusting rumour to be spreading tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely the mother wouldn’t let him look for the dog so publicly if she got it put down and also no vet is gonna put a healthy dog down just because she didn’t like it or something 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely the mother wouldn’t let him look for the dog so publicly if she got it put down and also no vet is gonna put a healthy dog down just because she didn’t like it or something 😅
Was meant to be a vet in tallaght and then when they seen how the dog made news it came out. But then again could be hearsay

Reactions: 1
What
What? So the dog wouldn't tell anyone? Sorry don't believe this for a second. No vet would put down such a young healthy dog. Bit of a disgusting rumour to be spreading tbh.
Yes the dog was quite the master with his tongue 👅

Clearly my original comment was a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok Karen 👍🏻 I’m sure your always quite courteous and considerate here on a gossip forum.
Relax I’m not attacking you 🤣 say what you like but making a sick joke like that about a dog that the poor lad was looking for is odd behaviour but do you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.