Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see sexy capper hasn’t changed much, still as aggressive as they come on that drink. That mount joy seems like a holiday home. Have we any lady gangsters who’ve served time?

Reactions: 1
Horrific isn't it? Mother and a second male teenager survived. Sounds like son/brother. Absolutely shocking news to wake up to, those poor little girls 💔💔💔

Reactions: 3
I can’t make head or tail or the ages of those who did pass away? Are they young kids? Aye I heard it was the brother also. Poor mother you would just need to put me down. Your a different type of sick to do that to your own family

I can’t make head or tail or the ages of those who did pass away? Are they young kids? Aye I heard it was the brother also. Poor mother you would just need to put me down. Your a different type of sick to do that to your own family
It seems to be a teenage girl & 2 young girls. God love them. What a horrific thing to happen

I heard something different now apparently they where a traveller family and it was the uncle (possibly the mothers brother) who killed the childer

• Wow
They were a traveler family, I've seen pics shared of the 18 year old by other travelers, they said it was the brother, he was gay, mental health issues and known in the homeless community, all so sad 💔

They are travellers and the fella who did it was disowned cos he was gay . He came back last night and slit the youngest girls throat and threw her out the window and stabbed the other 2 kids. Neighbours said he was singing the whole time, horrific!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.