Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching her strictly vlog, I can’t be bothered watching this year with her in it. Joe was bad, she’s a million times worse. And the rest of the “celebrities” aren’t any better.
She’ll do anything to try and trap AJ 😆
I hope they do get it on, for the drama alone.

Reactions: 4
Someone else said it earlier, but I agree: I think something with her and fellow ‘celeb’ Karim might be a thing...far more likely than her and AJ. I don’t think he will cheat on his girlfriend and I don’t think she will risk her reputation/career by trying to get it on with him

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed that the vlogs about Jake cheating on her have mysteriously disappeared (eg the ones that Claudia did about it) wonder if saffron asked her to have them taken down because of being on strictly?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh no. Her tween fans have already started shipping her with AJ after the surprise party vlog. It must suck to be his girlfriend and read those comments.

Still maintain that nothing will happen between them, even though every time Saffron looks at him she looks like she is in love.

Reactions: 6
I feel bad for AJ. If the Strictly Curse hits him and Saffron then he might have Botox Barker as a mother in law 😬

I have no doubt that Saffron will try and make a move on him though. Will be looking for the awkwardness every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I expect after his little foray down to Brighton, AJ will have got the measure of the Barkers..... 😉

Reactions: 5
I feel bad for AJ. If the Strictly Curse hits him and Saffron then he might have Botox Barker as a mother in law 😬

I have no doubt that Saffron will try and make a move on him though. Will be looking for the awkwardness every week.
The one thing I don’t want to happen is Saffron and AJ. AJ is too sweet to cheat. But Saffron is definitely going to try and flash her tits and flick her hair at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet my bottom dollar Saff will have nabbed herself a celebrity boyfriend by the end of the year...

Reactions: 3
I watched her on the launch show, she's pretty but compared to photos I've seen I'd think it was two different people!

Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed how she has liked most of ajs pics/posts on insta except for those with his girlfriend

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.