Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AJ I feel is proper trying to push this speculation of something happening in her vlog

If I was his gf I wouldn't be impressed

In regards to her SCD training, you can tell she reallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wants to win. But I don't know

Reactions: 2
I kind of want her to win. Just to knock insufferable Sugg off his pedestal by getting further than he did

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I kind of want her to win. Just to knock insufferable Sugg off his pedestal by getting further than he did
Your logic is just like mine, I like it!! I want my baby to be a girl to spite everyone as 90% think it's a boy 😂😂😂

• Haha
I think she has really subtly🤔 I thought someone else mentioned on here that she has too or was that just the boob job..

Been an ongoing topic on here and the Anastasia thread. Someone mentioned she was wearing a post op bra at some point.
It would fit in with Wendy saying how much Saffron struggles with body image...plus Wendy has had hers done so she probably agreed to it

Reactions: 3
Yeah it did look like a post op bra tbh.

I feel like she’d be quite open tho about lip fillers.
it is funny how people are much more reluctant to admit to a boob job tan anything else... i don't know if any of you follow the londoner but thr fact she has had one could not be more obvious but she still denies it

Reactions: 1
it is funny how people are much more reluctant to admit to a boob job tan anything else... i don't know if any of you follow the londoner but thr fact she has had one could not be more obvious but she still denies it
Is that rosielondoner? If so, I don’t think she has. Hers look quite similar to mine and mine are 100% natural but mine looked fake whilst breastfeeding. One day when I stepped out the shower, my husband even asked if I’d had a boob job whilst I was in hospital 😂

Reactions: 1
Is that rosielondoner? If so, I don’t think she has. Hers look quite similar to mine and mine are 100% natural but mine looked fake whilst breastfeeding. One day when I stepped out the shower, my husband even asked if I’d had a boob job whilst I was in hospital 😂
Yes, Rosie Londoner, whose boobs went from a small handful to fairly substantial, perky, and up under her chin around about the time she went off to uni. There are old photos to show the sudden change.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I had a boob job last year and i am 99% sure shes had one too, you can just tell once youve had it done yourself. She can do whatever she likes with her body, its just a shame she feels like she needs to hide it because of her "squeaky clean, role model" image she tries to portray.

Reactions: 3
I had a boob job last year and i am 99% sure shes had one too, you can just tell once youve had it done yourself. She can do whatever she likes with her body, its just a shame she feels like she needs to hide it because of her "squeaky clean, role model" image she tries to portray.
If she has and posted about it though, she’d then get slammed for encouraging young fans to have surgery and stuff like that though?

I do however have an issue with the tit loads of ads on her stories and non of them declared as such

Is she actually so lazy she couldn’t do a ten second clip for the dementia thing so she just photographed the letter they sent her. Fml. You’ve got one job saffron (and strictly but whatever)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'd find it a little odd if she had had a boob job as her only surgery as I feel like (no offence to anyone here that has had one) boob jobs are kind of out of fashion at the moment and it's all about the big butts and lips. Although I suppose hers are still reasonably sized and I guess when Ana has hers out more than a glamour model it may increase the pressure on someone as young as Saffron.

I don't find her weird looking at all though. I think she's pretty with a nice body. Nothing unbelievably stunning, but also nothing that needs fixing.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.