Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked so much prettier when she first started YouTube
7F3D4983-7893-4EDB-8AAD-60E978D25253.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The partners have been confirmed, the whole thing shocked me apart from saffron’s partner 😂

To the surprise of absolutely no one; Saffron is paired with AJ. Let the romance rumours begin in 3, 2, 1....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To the surprise of absolutely no one; Saffron is paired with AJ. Let the romance rumours begin in 3, 2, 1....
Better bleeping not, for a change during Strictly he publicly has a girlfriend. I love AJ and I really don’t want to lose respect for him by him copping off with Saffron. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% nothing will happen with AJ. I think Saffron might try to fuel the rumours, but he has a girlfriend and IMO she is way more stunning than Saffron (Abbie Quinnen I believe her name is).

Reactions: 4
100% nothing will happen with AJ. I think Saffron might try to fuel the rumours, but he has a girlfriend and IMO she is way more stunning than Saffron (Abbie Quinnen I believe her name is).
AJ is many things, a complete media bleep if we are honest ✔, dodgy to say the least at tagging #gifted properly ✔, but a fundamentally nice, sweet, decent guy, who I believe will not cheat on his girlfriend.

At lease I bloody hope so because I love AJ, and I would lose a huge amount of respect for him if he traded down to Saffron and cheated on Abbie.

I like them both but Curtis has already done enough to harm the perception of the Pritchards on Love Island so yeah I don't see AJ going down the love rat route.

Also he's mentioned a few times already that he wants to get to the final with Saffron after consistently getting to the semi finals so I don't think he'll be risking anything that would damage their reputation on the show.

Reactions: 1
I no like when he was talking about the boobs showing at the bottom of the crop top 🤢and his reaction to the black dress 🤢🤮
her constantly repetitive way of talking really irritates me, apart from being kind of creepy the whole video was basically her and her mum saying " I usually don't like.... but actually..."

If I was going on strictly I would be doing it for my Nan. I feel like everyone’s grandparents love strictly 😂
That is kind of true, but it just feels a bit cookie cutter YouTubers doing it for their Nan. But yeah, I’d be similar, although I think I would also be doing it in the hope of AJ falling in love with me (if he was single). 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Thoughts on Saffron's ideas to move to London? I think it's actually quite sweet that she has a close relationship with her mum and isn't quite ready to flee the nest yet. I like that about her. All of the other YouTubers seem to have rushed into exotic London flats that they probably can't afford and end up drifting away from their parents (e.g. Emily Canham).

Reactions: 7
Thoughts on Saffron's ideas to move to London? I think it's actually quite sweet that she has a close relationship with her mum and isn't quite ready to flee the nest yet. I like that about her. All of the other YouTubers seem to have rushed into exotic London flats that they probably can't afford and end up drifting away from their parents (e.g. Emily Canham).
I suppose whilst she’s on strictly she’s gonna have to be in London so maybe that will be a trial for if she moves out completely or not?

Ouch. The BBC Strictly insta team are going to bring their A game to fight with the comments against Saffron 😂. The eye rolling suicide vlog is not going to fade away no matter how much Saffron wishes it would. Using her Nan as PR spin just ain’t gonna cut it.

I suppose whilst she’s on strictly she’s gonna have to be in London so maybe that will be a trial for if she moves out completely or not?
Something tells me she won't be able to manage alone. Doesn't she still get her mum to tidy her room for her?

• Haha
AJ is many things, a complete media bleep if we are honest ✔, dodgy to say the least at tagging #gifted properly ✔, but a fundamentally nice, sweet, decent guy, who I believe will not cheat on his girlfriend.

At lease I bloody hope so because I love AJ, and I would lose a huge amount of respect for him if he traded down to Saffron and cheated on Abbie.
Hmmmm. He didn’t seem to say his brother was wrong for treating girls badly on love island. He’s a pr machine though and would ensure he doesn’t have a scandal I agree.

Just seen on saffron’s latest video of the strictly first day etc that joe is just off stage interviewing people as they come off stage. Wish he’d duck off

Something tells me she won't be able to manage alone. Doesn't she still get her mum to tidy her room for her?
Having a cleaner in London is a very common thing, especially amongst youtubers. Will cost her about £20-50 a week so she’d just do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.