Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey's new video is so cringy. Don't bother. You can tell he's actually looking for Collabs it's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Health conscious Saff does another fast food challenge in Miami, yawn. Happy cause McDonald’s is soooo cheap like they’re poor now. Pull the other one guys you’re in an expensive hotel with all the luxuries.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Health conscious Saff does another fast food challenge in Miami, yawn. Happy cause McDonald’s is soooo cheap like they’re poor now. Pull the other one guys you’re in an expensive hotel with all the luxuries.
I thought she never ate McDonald’s? She seems to be in there a lot lately

• Haha
Reactions: 6
i don't get this at all is she trying to seem relatable.complaining about prices when staying in a place that costs 1000s a night? and how are the only 2 seeming options to eat in the resort or McDonalds, im sure they could find better and cheaper food elsewhere

Reactions: 5
And why can’t she speak properly?
‘Asseptable’ ‘ezzatly’ ‘summink’ ‘nuth-ink’ 🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s so thick it’s embarrassing sometimes, she uses so many words in the wrong context and just the complete wrong word

Her latest vlog she said "starting in the afternoon but its ok I've already had breakfast"
She means 2 grapes

And someone really needs to compile a video of Saffron trying to be #RelAtabLe

Lastly, that video where she went along with the girls from that channel "Dad v Girl" to the Ariana Grande concert.

She should of been nice enough to at least link their channel. No..Just the same copy and paste bullshit in the description box

• Sad
Her latest vlog she said "starting in the afternoon but its ok I've already had breakfast"
She means 2 grapes

And someone really needs to compile a video of Saffron trying to be #RelAtabLe

Lastly, that video where she went along with the girls from that channel "Dad v Girl" to the Ariana Grande concert.

She should of been nice enough to at least link their channel. No..Just the same copy and paste bullshit in the description box
Agreed, the dad V girls lot are actually an alright youtube channel and saff has done a video with them where she surprises one of the kids bc it’s her biggest fan, the least she could do is link their channel

She said the tickets were free on the title but I personally would’ve paid some if not all money back to joe???

So Nicole's dad and his wife just had a baby girl. crazy how she will be baby barker's aunt, but they will only be months apart.

• Wow
So Nicole's dad and his wife just had a baby girl. crazy how she will be baby barker's aunt, but they will only be months apart.
And surprising why they didn’t see the new baby or at least make any mention of it. She would be Ni’s step-sister after all!

Just to add, I would have thought a new baby arriving in the family would have been a WAY bigger deal than merely revealing the sex of a future one 🙄

And surprising why they didn’t see the new baby or at least make any mention of it. She would be Ni’s step-sister after all!

Just to add, I would have thought a new baby arriving in the family would have been a WAY bigger deal than merely revealing the sex of a future one 🙄
It makes sense now why they were so so shocked that Nicole was having a boy. Even their dad was having a girl! But yeah I wonder if they will mention it.

Would be her half sister , half blood related , step is when your parents partners already has children that are in no relation to you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.