Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like a trashy version of the woman in My Fair Lady 🤣
And has used that slimming edit on her waist again 🙄

Reactions: 5
I quite like her mum. But maybe it’s because I’m closer to her age than saffron’s.

I think the usual thing has happened. Youtuber starts out and has good content and is producing content for the right reason. They love doing. It. Then it becomes about money. The more money they make the more they want.

Also having money, especially when you obviously already come from a fairly well off family soon out you out of touch with your average teen subscribers. I know of saffron because I have teenagers. She’s now too grown up to appeal to my 13yr old who doesn’t get the obsession with Gucci, balenciaga etc and so no longer follows her.

Reactions: 2
Why oh why does she always point her leg out to the side?
Wonky angle or what?

Another upload day for Nasey Fam, another upload missed.
Obviously Soooooper Doooooper busy guyzzzz 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ive unsubscribed as I don't want to contribute to this crap. Some people face proper challenges on a daily basis. Saffron? Wearing pyjamas for 24h. Wow.

Reactions: 6
Ive unsubscribed as I don't want to contribute to this crap. Some people face proper challenges on a daily basis. Saffron? Wearing pyjamas for 24h. Wow.
It’s not uncommon to see women taking their kids to school in PJs on the council estates where I live anyway so she’s not really facing a challenge when it’s the norm for some people!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice she always says ‘I’ll link their video in the description’ but never does

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Few things from the Nasey Fam “Harlow is soo ready to be a big sis!!!” Video... firstly, she is insanely jealous so god help them. Secondly, “she hates to be dirty”.... poor child living in that messy tiny flat then!! Next pointer, stop forcing your child to give kisses to people!! When Casey was on his knees basically forcing Harlow onto Dexter I felt so uncomfortable!! And my last point... WHEN WILL THEY EVER STAY HOME AND EAT A HOME COOKED MEAL!!! Every single vlog they are out to eat!!! Also... seed makes me cringe. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Few things from the Nasey Fam “Harlow is soo ready to be a big sis!!!” Video... firstly, she is insanely jealous so god help them. Secondly, “she hates to be dirty”.... poor child living in that messy tiny flat then!! Next pointer, stop forcing your child to give kisses to people!! When Casey was on his knees basically forcing Harlow onto Dexter I felt so uncomfortable!! And my last point... WHEN WILL THEY EVER STAY HOME AND EAT A HOME COOKED MEAL!!! Every single vlog they are out to eat!!! Also... seed makes me cringe. Rant over.
I totally agree with this. I feel like they are constantly trying to make Harlow ‘perform’.
“Harlow, give the baby a kiss”, “Harlow, high 5”, “Harlow, say Pops”...
and then it’s the constant “Wow!!” all day long from both Ni & Casey. And “Aw, sooo cute!!!” All the effing time.
And honestly, who takes a toddler out for the day with no change of clothes in case of accidents? I mean, it’s not like they’re short of clothes for Harlow. If they’re not eating out twice a day, they’re in that shopping mall constantly buying clothes and toys.
Ugh!

i will admit, the only reason I watch Nasey fam is to see Harlow, I think she’s cute, but not a fan of Casey or Nicole, they’re too OTT

Designer label obsessed Barker/Nasey family. In Casey’s latest vid, Jed is sporting a Balenciaga T-shirt which costs between £300 - £400....
And what does he do to be able to afford that? I thought he was at 6th form college.
Relatable as ever.... 🙄

Cringing at Saffron continuously wearing those Louboutins to all her ‘fancy’ events when she can’t even walk in them and says they’re u comfortable. They look really trashy I don’t know why she doesn’t just get a basic pair of smaller heels that would look much nicer.

I guess they’re right when they say money can’t buy taste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.