Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is she dating that guy or not? They’re kissing on her story. But I thought he was gay

He’s done it a few times with the barkers house hence why they’re moving
It’s for views, comments and attention the more comments and interaction on her posts the better! They are pathetic lol

Reactions: 5
Well if she is getting fillers, you'd think she would get herself a chin... Too obvious I guess

Reactions: 1
Another vlog another take away for the Nasey fam. It infuriates me that they never cook at home!!! That poor little girl living off ready meals and restaurant food!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It’s worrying they are actually bringing another life into the world! They don’t even have basic life skills, thank god they have money imagine the state of them without it!

Reactions: 4
Yes he’s so obviously gay, it’s a video I reckon faking have a boyfriend for a week
Thats what i think. So many comments saying the same.
Those fakeing it videos are getting boring now, everyone picks up so quick on whats going on

Reactions: 7
Another vlog another take away for the Nasey fam. It infuriates me that they never cook at home!!! That poor little girl living off ready meals and restaurant food!
It’s a very lazy way to live. No life skills like budgeting, meal planning, cooking. All about the instant gratification of Deliveroo, eating out and microwave ready meals (which contain preservatives and god knows what else) for Harlow.
I feel sorry for Harlow too, constantly sitting around at restaurants. What a boring life! Her parents could be learning to cook and getting her involved in the preparation. I mean, what toddler doesn’t like stirring things and ‘helping’ mummy and daddy? And how nice is it to sit down as a family to home cooked meals. That child is seriously missing out 😟

Reactions: 6
So, Saffron has been gifted yet another trip away, this time by several brands including a manufacturer of fake tan. However, it’s less than a year since she was shilling another fake tan brand and got caught out..

So, Saffron has been gifted yet another trip away, this time by several brands including a manufacturer of fake tan. However, it’s less than a year since she was shilling another fake tan brand and got caught out..
how are youtubers so stupid with these things? as someon3 who has zerp idea of photoshop etc even i clearly noticed the background darker... and on to the new tan advertising. . why would the company want to advertise with her after that fiasco?!

how are youtubers so stupid with these things? as someon3 who has zerp idea of photoshop etc even i clearly noticed the background darker... and on to the new tan advertising. . why would the company want to advertise with her after that fiasco?!
Her best friend Anastasia posted a video the other day with a used pad in the background. You’d think the amount they get paid they’d bother with checking their videos

• Angry
Her best friend Anastasia posted a video the other day with a used pad in the background. You’d think the amount they get paid they’d bother with checking their videos
jesus christ really?!imagine workjng in any kind of office job and just sending emails without a 2 second proofread, thankgod these people are youtubers as they don't have the skills for anything else !

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she has a strange look about her, like she looks like a meerkat or is it just me 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.