Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Syndicate is also on holiday in Miami. Coincidence or are these youtube twats getting it gifted.
Syndicate was in Florida I thought? Unless he’s moved onto somewhere else.

He gets so many gifted trips though. You can tell when it’s gifted, if it’s not he flies economy.

Reactions: 1

He gets so many gifted trips though. You can tell when it’s gifted, if it’s not he flies economy.
It's Miami, but did fly economy so maybe not gifted then.

Reactions: 1

Um, Miami is in Florida

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dad v girls are also in Miami for Ariana grande I believe, first Florida for a few days then went to Miami

Reactions: 2
She has very obviously "enhanced" her chest in this and edited her thigh down. How sad that she feels she has to do that. Embrace the body you have girl, you're 18 you look great!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She has very obviously "enhanced" her chest in this and edited her thigh down. How sad that she feels she has to do that. Embrace the body you have girl, you're 18 you look great!
You can see just underneath her bikini where she’s edited that too, her skin looks jaggered

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest Miami vlog & think I might need to re-name her Obnoxious Barker. So full of herself, all the fake OTT laughing... ugh! I don’t know how her family puts up with it 🙄

Reactions: 5
I can’t take to her dad at all.
Botox Barker and Geeza Dazza have raised some very super duper “confident” kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.