Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casey’s ‘gooooood morning nasey fam’ has got to be THE most annoying phrase on YouTube. Literally embarrassing, basically needs to duck off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Casey’s ‘gooooood morning nasey fam’ has got to be THE most annoying phrase on YouTube. Literally embarrassing, basically needs to duck off.
Not to mention EVERYTHING being “Sooooper Doooooper exciting”..... ffs 😬

Reactions: 1
They need to stop with the whole nasey fam thing. It’s so cringey. Do they even have any fans of their own

Reactions: 4
Trying to be The Minghams with the whole Nasey fam nonsense. Why does none of The Barker's tell him to make his hair dark again. It looks ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
Trying to be The Minghams with the whole Nasey fam nonsense. Why does none of The Barker's tell him to make his hair dark again. It looks ridiculous!
Because the Barkers are as addicted to bleach as they are to Designer labels 😆

Another thing, why was there all that fuss about buying their outfits for the reveal parties, remember the sand coloured suit? And then Casey dresses up in a t-shirt and jogging pants for both parties.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Because the Barkers are as addicted to bleach as they are to Designer labels 😆

Another thing, why was there all that fuss about buying their outfits for the reveal parties, remember the sand coloured suit? And then Casey dresses up in a t-shirt and jogging pants for both parties.....
😂 You're right, they're addicted!!
He was probably hoping to get something to wear for free. Careful Casey, dont make too much effort with your outfit! I would've been furious if I had a baby reveal party and my boyfriend didn't make the effort with his clothes.

Reactions: 4
I find it strange that Harlow can’t speak properly yet?? Idk if she’s not old enough but I follow Kylie Jenner on Instagram and stormi who is younger than Harlow, can actually say quite a few words??

Reactions: 2
Why does none of The Barker's tell him to make his hair dark again. It looks ridiculous!
He’s a budget Morgz. 🤢
If it’s even possible to get a budget version of a budget item.

I find it strange that Harlow can’t speak properly yet?? Idk if she’s not old enough but I follow Kylie Jenner on Instagram and stormi who is younger than Harlow, can actually say quite a few words??
Well let’s be fair we’re still waiting for Saffron to learn to speak properly.
😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's the baby talk, they talk to her like she's stupid or slow. If they talked to her like a normal person she'd be better off.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But all babies develop differently so she just might be a slow starter on talking.

Reactions: 2
It's the baby talk, they talk to her like she's stupid or slow. If they talked to her like a normal person she'd be better off.
It’s all “WOW!!!” “Harlow you’re sooooo cute/coool” & my personal favourite, by Ni “HarlOOOOOO”
They dumb her right down, never explain anything. Even when quite clearly she wants an explanation about something. It must be very confusing living in Harlow’s world, trying to make sense of everything and have those two waving a camera in your face the whole time whilst largely ignoring you.
And when they’re not doing that, they’re prancing around in front of a mirror admiring themselves. 🙄

Reactions: 7
To be fair, Harlow has two languages to speak and understand and billingual children tend to start speaking later,both of my kids did too. Although I've never heard Ní talking to Harlow in Portuguese.i hope she does ,it's a great skill to have

Reactions: 6
To be fair, Harlow has two languages to speak and understand and billingual children tend to start speaking later,both of my kids did too. Although I've never heard Ní talking to Harlow in Portuguese.i hope she does ,it's a great skill to have
Good point.
It would be very telling if Harlow started chatting away in Portuguese first though.
Bearing in mind how much Claudia and Ni’s family spend talking & playing with her. They seem to have a phenomenal input into Harlow, especially when compared with the total lack of effort put in by her parents.

Anyone notice how saffron has ‘surprised’ her family with an holiday to Miami but was out with Wendy the other day and said something like ‘oh do we go to Miami next week?’ Not much of a surprise surely?🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
I watched the “telling our friends we’re pregnant vlog”
Damn, Roxi didn’t seem impressed or happy for Nicole 🤣

I watched the “telling our friends we’re pregnant vlog”
Damn, Roxi didn’t seem impressed or happy for Nicole 🤣
Probably thinking, ‘What are you doing Nicole? You were 2 years into a Business degree and you’re throwing it all away to be with that Dumbo, Casey’...
Baffling 🤔

Did anyone else see saffron’s story yesterday about the hotel gym being refurbished while they’re away... seriously she’s on holiday, she shouldn’t be thinking about this stuff
And her story about her dad not being able to keep his mouth closed when on camera... that must be where she gets it from

• Haha
She constantly has a dummy in her mouth so that won’t help

Reactions: 1
I just find it hilarious when people pretend they didn't know about a surprise but then totally overact a surprise reaction outside of an airport. So cringey.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.