Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’ll be cheaper than that because of the re-furb. Probs heavily discounted to fill rooms whilst facilities are out of action.
OR Gifted, as someone already said.

Reactions: 1
I agree, especially when she put this up on Twitter

Aside from rent/ mortgage I doubt these youtubers pay for much tbh.

Free clothes
Free makeup
Eat out free a lot of the time ( Nando’s cars etc)
Free holidays
Loan free cars a lot of the bigger ones when they need them
Probably get free drinks in clubs etc in return for tagging the place
Free event tickets/ gigs/ premieres etc

Maybe pay for groceries but when do any of them not eat out??

They should all be seriously rich because not only are they making tit loads, they have to spend minimal too

Reactions: 6
The parents obviously knew something cause I didn’t know Saff had the power to just clear her dads diary like that, I know he’s the boss but still when your daughter says don’t worry you can come it’s a bit suspicious I think. Waiting for the hashtags now #ad #gifted

Reactions: 5
Why not take your family away without filming it all? It’s all about money money money views views views. Why can’t anyone go and have a nice quiet holiday without using it for content it’s so sad.

Reactions: 7
Why not take your family away without filming it all? It’s all about money money money views views views. Why can’t anyone go and have a nice quiet holiday without using it for content it’s so sad.
And can’t stop bragging about it either...
Ugh!!!

Reactions: 3
I would get annihilated by my family if I asked them to take a picture of me like the one on her instagram story and her feed of her turned around, like seriously who took it

I would get annihilated by my family if I asked them to take a picture of me like the one on her instagram story and her feed of her turned around, like seriously who took it
Also if you zoom in close on her waist, you can literally see where she’s cut out/photoshopped her curves LMAOOO

• Haha
  • Sick
She & Ana are just kids playing dress-up.
All the clothes
All the accessories
All the ‘beauty’ treatments.

Shallow AF

I very rarely watch Saffron but one thing I can't fault is her work rate. I swear every time I look through my home page she has a new flipping video out

Also if you zoom in close on her waist, you can literally see where she’s cut out/photoshopped her curves LMAOOO
Yeah it's very much for a 18 year old

Reactions: 2
I watched Ana’s podcast with ImogenWreckthehead and it made me soften towards Ana again.
Well what little I heard from her with Imogen there making everything about.... Imogen 🤷‍♀️

I really believe if she got away from the Barkers she would be a nicer girl.
Saffron used Jake to increase the subs, Ana should have done that with Saffron then dumped her judgemental ass.

I watched Ana’s podcast with ImogenWreckthehead and it made me soften towards Ana again.
Well what little I heard from her with Imogen there making everything about.... Imogen [emoji2368]

I really believe if she got away from the Barkers she would be a nicer girl.
Saffron used Jake to increase the subs, Ana should have done that with Saffron then dumped her judgemental ass.
She's a try hard. That's the thing. She is so unlikeable with this persona she has of being a saffron clone. If she just took a step back, thought about who SHE is, and did her, she'd be so much more likeable.

3821A47F-95C9-4D7E-8B4D-2F4334773596.jpeg

So was it Nicole with heartburn or Harlow teething?!
Il never forget them bringing Harlow to the emergency room because she had nappy rash from teething.
And Wendy Barker wasn’t even busy taking pictures of saffron’s ass back then!
Why not (as a mum of 3!) let them know that it’s a common side effect from teething instead of YET another emergency room visit. 🤦‍♀️
I do hope her pregnancy goes smoothly but I have a feeling this won’t be the last visit. Maybe they’re collecting club card points.

Well I called it. Posted a few pages back asking when the next hospital / ambulance click bait was gunna be

Reactions: 4
I can’t be the only one that thinks it’s really strange that she is doing things with family & FRIENDS more now because Steve isn’t there!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.