Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in like,
their Victoria Secret matching pj’s like,
doing their fake tan like,
talking about like, the deep stuff like.
They are literally like...So so woke.

Did you know that, like, Saffron met a black person once? She's soo involved in the community guys!!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If the new "HigHly rEquEsTeD" video is swapping her day for 24 hours with Ana.
I'll laugh because they are in Brighton, not Northampton or wherever Ana lives
I'm sure saffron said they were swapping diets for 24 hours. So ana will eat lettuce and air and saffron will have McDonald's. Done. Next.

• Haha
Not sure why Anna agreed to the 24 hour swap diet video as it’s just Saffron attempting to make herself look better 🙄 saffron doesn’t even eat healthy - eating endless chicken isn’t healthy. The only vegetables the two of them eat is cucumber and tomato 🤷🏻‍♀️

Someone also needs to tell her Best friend isn’t one word! She put swapping diets with my Bestfriend 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So where do I start with the entitlement & stupidity that emanates from the Nasey Family? Latest vlog title “THE WORST 12 HOUR FLIGHT WITH A BABY”
Firstly, Casey & Ni thought 21 month old Harlow, (who is obviously a toddler now, NOT a baby) would fit in an airline bassinet & paid for Seats+ accordingly. Then complained when they got moved, even though they were very generously allocated a whole extra seat for Harlow. Then on their 11 hour NIGHT flight, they were shocked and appalled that passengers were giving them the evils when Harlow was crying. And THEN we have him complaining that he hadn’t allowed for extra milk for a second bottle for Harlow, which is what he normally gives her when she wakes up and the airline couldn’t provide it. And when you thought he couldn’t get any more stupid, Casey idiotically holds Harlow on his lap in such a way that her head was sticking out into the aisle and wonders why she got accidentally got knocked as someone walked past, and has a good old rant about that.

All of those things were down to them & their stupid decisions, but yet again they moan about everyone else with a huge amount of chippiness thrown in for good measure. UGH!!! 😠😠😠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So where do I start with the entitlement & stupidity that emanates from the Nasey Family? Latest vlog title “THE WORST 12 HOUR FLIGHT WITH A BABY”
Firstly, Casey & Ni thought 21 month old Harlow, (who is obviously a toddler now, NOT a baby) would fit in an airline bassinet & paid for Seats+ accordingly. Then complained when they got moved, even though they were very generously allocated a whole extra seat for Harlow. Then on their 11 hour NIGHT flight, they were shocked and appalled that passengers were giving them the evils when Harlow was crying. And THEN we have him complaining that he hadn’t allowed for extra milk for a second bottle for Harlow, which is what he normally gives her when she wakes up and the airline couldn’t provide it. And when you thought he couldn’t get any more stupid, Casey idiotically holds Harlow on his lap in such a way that her head was sticking out into the aisle and wonders why she got accidentally got knocked as someone walked past, and has a good old rant about that.

All of those things were down to them & their stupid decisions, but yet again they moan about everyone else with a huge amount of chippiness thrown in for good measure. UGH!!! 😠😠😠
Screams of begging to be upgraded for free for the flight home to me. Have they not tagged the airline on Twitter about it yet?

bleeping clowns

Funny old thing, the last time they flew with Latam they ranted away on twitter & swore they’d never fly with them again.....

Reactions: 1

All of those things were down to them & their stupid decisions, but yet again they moan about everyone else with a huge amount of chippiness thrown in for good measure. UGH!!! [emoji34][emoji34][emoji34]
He did an insta story yesterday where he said someone hit her. They're actual clowns. Give it a year and he'll be working in sports direct, their social blade is hilarious.

• Heart
Why has that kid always got a dummy in her mouth! She’s almost 2
And why is she having bottles of milk like a baby, surely she should be drinking from a sippy cup?
And don’t get me started on how they never give her baby cutlery to feed herself. In the latest vlog at the airport she had to eat her macaroni cheese with her hands! 😬

And why is she having bottles of milk like a baby, surely she should be drinking from a sippy cup?
And don’t get me started on how they never give her baby cutlery to feed herself. In the latest vlog at the airport she had to eat her macaroni cheese with her hands! [emoji51]
They recommend having your child off bottles by 1, and dummies around then too because after that it can start impacting their teeth growing in, the teeth start to grow almost around the dummy (it's difficult to explain you'll find it on Google images) which is just setting them up for a lifetime of orthodontic work.

If she absolutely must have a dummy just let her have it for bedtime, but no, it's always hanging out her mouth while she's talking.

Reactions: 3
In case anyone actually cares and wants to know without watching the video, the baby is a boy.

• Haha
Surprised, was sure it gonna be a chav :giggle:
I thought it was gonna be Chris Ingham's.

Joking, I know Nicole is a little too old for him!

Just watched the swapping diets vlog and Saffron bit into a cheeseburger, half chewed it then drank strawberry milkshake, swallowed that and then continued to chew the bite of burger she just had :sick:.

• Sick
Roller booting???! She said that so many times. It’s roller skating ffs. Dunno why but it annoyed me ha

Reactions: 6
I thought she was meant to be sharing their surprise holiday destination yesterday? She did a video about roller skating instead? Weird

Reactions: 2
I don't believe Saffron is genuine about what she eats and how much she exercises tbh, it wouldn't surprise me if she ate a whole load of crap behind the camera
I've just started to watch a couple of her videos and just saw the marathon one and was surprised how difficult it was for her if she excercises so much? i have other friends who have done it and none were like that

It also isn't capitalised! :eek:
as someone who teaches English as a foreign language I am constantly appalled by the English of some native speakers

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.