Saffron Barker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just how boring did Casey & Nicole make LA look?
Moaning all the time about the weather (freezing apparently) and the food not what they expected.
Then spend most of their time browsing round food stores gawping at the candy & fizzy drinks. Shallow AF

I had to stop watching Walmart-Morz and Literallee-nicolee.
Harlow used to be a cute baby but I’ve said it before, she’s getting more like a barker every day. 🤭
They went to LA?

I think it was so clear on Sophie’s vlog how much they don’t get on as a group. I used to watch Hannah Renee but her content didn’t interest me and she was a biiiiiiiiitch when someone asked her to stop wearing real mink eyelashes. No time for people who reply like that.
Sophie is boring. I’ve said it she’s boring.
“Hi guys” “hi guys” “hi guys”
That’s her vlog. That’s basically her full vlog, it’s 30 minutes of her saying hello or telling everyone what they’re planning to do. Or asking herself when she last vlogged,
But saffron and ana weren’t featured at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just how boring did Casey & Nicole make LA look?
Moaning all the time about the weather (freezing apparently) and the food not what they expected.
Then spend most of their time browsing round food stores gawping at the candy & fizzy drinks. Shallow AF
I can’t watch Casey his wife’s voice goes through me

Reactions: 1
Only they’re not married 😏
Casey did a fake proposal dropping to his knee a couple of weeks ago when they were on a spa break. Filmed it all for the vlog, don’t think Ni was too impressed...

Only they’re not married 😏
Casey did a fake proposal dropping to his knee a couple of weeks ago when they were on a spa break. Filmed it all for the vlog, don’t think Ni was too impressed...
Sorry, as I said I can’t watch. Only seen them in bits occasionally.

Watched Saffron's latest video and (it might be silly), but it really annoyed me to see her drinking in a shop! I work in retail and have done for years, but even if I didn't I would never drink or eat in a shop like that. Just thought I'd let that out lmao. I can see the Darren in her a lot more in that video though.

Sorry but what on earth is Saffron doing lately? Dressing like Jojo Siwa in public? I was actually embarrassed for her. Also shows how ignorant she is watching the “Maddie McCann” documentary can’t she even say Madeline properly? Love how she made a big thing of saying she’d not had lip fillers at the end of her latest video 😂

Last edited:
Saffron does almost the exact same upload as Anastasia a week after ana. 🤔 she did at least credit her in the comments, but most of the comments under that saying ana already did it have been deleted 😂😂
Some remain 😈
86CCE009-2D59-4A6C-A092-2B757BE75222.jpeg
19AE7541-BCC5-4DC1-A0C5-D969181DBB43.jpeg
She calls it “one of her favorite uploads because it involves food”
Saffron Barker.......who lives on cucumber and tomato and not much else.
She then takes orders for her family, and whatever is left over she “might give to the homeless” 🙄
Does “challenge”
takes a few bites from a McFlurry and drinks a Diet Coke.
Well that’s a Full meal right there right, pushing the boat out there Saffron.
How does she get so many spons. I can’t stand the girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Saffron does almost the exact same upload as Anastasia a week after ana. 🤔 she did at least credit her in the comments, but most of the comments under that saying ana already did it have been deleted 😂😂
Some remain 😈
View attachment 9790
View attachment 9791
She calls it “one of her favorite uploads because it involves food”
Saffron Barker.......who lives on cucumber and tomato and not much else.
She then takes orders for her family, and whatever is left over she “might give to the homeless” 🙄
Does “challenge”
takes a few bites from a McFlurry and drinks a Diet Coke.
Well that’s a Full meal right there right, pushing the boat out there Saffron.
How does she get so many spons. I can’t stand the girl.
Has she done the McDonald’s thing? She’s always said she doesn’t eat /like McDonald’s really so how pointless.

At least Ana actually loves McDonald’s. Sorry if wrong I’m just guessing by what’s said

• Angry
Has she done the McDonald’s thing? She’s always said she doesn’t eat /like McDonald’s really so how pointless.

At least Ana actually loves McDonald’s. Sorry if wrong I’m just guessing by what’s said
No you’re right!
she bought a ton of McDonald’s and licked a chip (as a treat) with her Diet Coke dinner 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So she did This video knowing she doesn't go to McDonald's
Even commented "I've never had an apple pie from McDonald's"

And then give the discarded Mcdonalds to the "homeless"

Edit: She gave the cold food to her friends and family as "it's better than nothing"

• Angry
Her McDonald’s video was so boring, didn’t eat any of it but got her pretentious parents in shot. Why did it say she spent £150 when it only came to £131?? Still a ridiculous amount for most of it to possibly go in the bin.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Just watched it. The whole thing felt like an ad for mcdonalds. How amazing it smelt and how amazing the machines are and easy to use etc etc...

Really weird video for her to do for ‘fun’ when she never eats fast food like that.

Reactions: 2
I swear her accent has changed? It’s like she’s trying to force some kind of cockney twang?
She’s so like her dad it’s creepy.

Wtf is this thumbnail.
She has such a smackable face.
B65774A4-1647-47AA-B682-41D38A0D1BAB.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Just watched it. The whole thing felt like an ad for mcdonalds. How amazing it smelt and how amazing the machines are and easy to use etc etc...

Really weird video for her to do for ‘fun’ when she never eats fast food like that.
I think the vlog probably is an undisclosed McDonalds advert, coz on March 14th she also put up a McDonalds #Ad on Instagram

Blow job Barker. Herself and Ana are 1 step away from pay per view.
Cam girls anyone?

Why does she keep going on about them getting a new house and her helping design it and stuff like that. Errrr Saf hun, your old enough to get your own place, plus have the finances to do it it your in that much rush to move

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.